Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mephisto collection is growing
47823a6d3832d0bf7f706d8b09509e8d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If you had too pick 2 strains dabbed which ones would they be ?

I have been starting to leave my seedlings in the box with artificial light until they outgrow the box,around 30 days which has made a huge difference in size. I have also started to introduce grow nutes at an earlier stage
Yeah for sure...this is why i prefer to keep mine in an artificial climate until day 21...make sure they get a decent early start!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That's what I want to hear, im planning to run hubbabubbasmelascope, fantasmo and avt this summer just waiting for them to come back into stock
If it was me i would go for grape walker kush and double grape....or AVT and HUbbabubba if i was looking for giant plants.

I have been starting to leave my seedlings in the box with artificial light until they outgrow the box,around 30 days which has made a huge difference in size. I have also started to introduce grow nutes at an earlier stage

Yes absolutely...an indoor 20-24 light regime will push plants hard in the early stage and they will develop very well versus outdoor started plants. Its one thing i try to push on folks if they can. Too much can happen outdoors to a young seedling that will cripple the end result.
Feeding - Its a fine line between not enough and too much, and strain tolerance will vary greatly in how much a plant can take. Because i grow so many different strains all the time, it can certainly turn into a juggling act.

If you had too pick 2 strains dabbed which ones would they be ?
I'm deciding now what I'm gonna run next, I've got a comparative grow to do that takes up 1 space the other 2 are up in the air for now

That's what I want to hear, im planning to run hubbabubbasmelascope, fantasmo and avt this summer just waiting for them to come back into stock

Very excited to see this one!! AVT HUbba and Fantasmo are the 3 highest on my mephisto list i would like to try outdoors. Capt cold just finished an excellent AVT outdoors in the outdoor contest...it has totally red leaves...beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back