Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah website said 63 days and im on like 68 so i was like that doesnt make sense, thank you! Hate letting strains go super long cause mine always start getting seeds:cry:
Some breeders qualify the projected time by saying "under ideal conditions."

Of course that is useless since they don't tell you what those conditions are. Might help.

I chopped my last plant 20 days after the indicated 70. And I chopped before she was really at her peak. My first grow was another 70 day variant. Ran over 100 before I gave up and chopped.

Current plant is already 10 days past the projected date. Though it is close.

I use the breeders projected date as the point where I start taking a closer look at the flowers every day or three. Once a few trichs start to flash over to amber, I know I can chop now or wait another week or two.

Got one of the Strawberry Nugget beans in water now. Tank is all ready.

Also ordered the free sample of megacrop and their PK boost. The next planned grow is Sour Crack, and if the nutes get here soon enough, I'd love to do a run with those. Measuring and mixing 6 different compounds twice a day is getting to be a pain in the ass.

Bring attention too this, which is so crucial and every grower that grows in a warehouse too a garden shed will tell you they have had problems with root zone temperatures.

Who ever grows in the bedroom is one lucky person....

Root zone temperatures are equally important as chemical reactions happen at a faster rate in optimal temperatures. These reactions are the mineral uptake from the nutrients we give plants for use in photosynthesis. The better and faster these reactions occur, the quicker and more abundant food the plant will have. The ideal root zone temp for cannabis plants is around 75°F and should always be about 5 degrees cooler than the garden temperature. So no matter how many bottles of quality nute product ypu eant too use like terminator, bug bud, mammoth and so on like rock resinator is pointless if temperatures are shit....

Asked a experianced grower, what nutes re the best he said get your climate perfect and the fucker didn’t say the above dis he lol.

So I’ll also quickly talk about the air temperature which the photosynthesis converts the light too sugars and glucose for the plant and the ideal window is 72 too 80

Some breeders qualify the projected time by saying "under ideal conditions."

Of course that is useless since they don't tell you what those conditions are. Might help.

I chopped my last plant 20 days after the indicated 70. And I chopped before she was really at her peak. My first grow was another 70 day variant. Ran over 100 before I gave up and chopped.

Current plant is already 10 days past the projected date. Though it is close.

I use the breeders projected date as the point where I start taking a closer look at the flowers every day or three. Once a few trichs start to flash over to amber, I know I can chop now or wait another week or two.

This has always fascinated me with autos....several growers i watch consistently have long running plants regardless of strain. But then there is others(like myself) that are harvesting pretty much right on que to breeder quoted times. What variables are causing some growers to consistently "go long"? Or is it just being unlucky?? I dont know....but its an odd thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back