Not open for further replies.
Live from Dabberville the mixed tent
03894c25a9b1a548664503e164398dc8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
looking good bro :pass:

Live from Dabberville the mixed tent
03894c25a9b1a548664503e164398dc8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
All the ladies looking really happy bro , nice environment going on...nice growing! You are going to have a plethora of buds in a couple months!

Sup y'all!
Having a good day I hope. Temps up there! Get to the pool side with a cold drink and a huge joint! That's where I am headed now!

:toke: :thanks: my 4th grow in a my rookie year
Trial by fire is the best! Jump in the deep end and let's hope you can swim...looks like you have done your homework and have it down.
I keep telling people that growing isn't that hard if you know how to do it. It just takes someone motivated with a little knowledge. Great job though. They don't just look nice, they look really healthy and you can tell the environment you created for them is allowing the genetics to so its thing.

Trial by fire is the best! Jump in the deep end and let's hope you can swim...looks like you have done your homework and have it down.
I keep telling people that growing isn't that hard if you know how to do it. It just takes someone motivated with a little knowledge. Great job though. They don't just look nice, they look really healthy and you can tell the environment you created for them is allowing the genetics to so its thing.
:thanks: and yes I've done tons of reading b4 hand and still learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back