Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start an account and post some underwater highlights, but i will be keep vids of us actually catching fish offlline for security(faces shown) Some of the underwater footage is going to be awesome...in clear lakes(like the one we are planning on fishing lots this winter) the camera i am getting footage looks pretty sweet even in deep water.
That sounds amazing, yeah mate don't post anything that is a security risk for you. But some underwater stuff would be really cool to see!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That sounds amazing, yeah mate don't post anything that is a security risk for you. But some underwater stuff would be really cool to see!

I wish my buddies camera had a DVR record feature....a ling grabbed his camer last year and tried to eat it!! :D We got it on cell video filming it, but looks like crap...a dvr recording of the incident would have been crazy cool!! I have a very funny feeling that this wont be the last time we see this happen!!

What is the longest flower time on the girls you have yet to flower 912GreenSkell?
Will they be cutting it close?

As in the latest flower trigger, or the actual duration of flower? Generally(with photos), i choose very quick flowering plants in the 7-8 week range.

Sometimes i'll take 9-10 week flower cycle plants. Due to the weathers early winter onslaught, i have to be very selective about the strains i choose or i do get screwed. Because of my legal plant count. i am not worried about it at all. I can afford to lose a couple to too late flowering.(though i hope that is not the case at all)

Sometimes i'll take 9-10 week flower cycle plants. Due to the weathers early winter onslaught, i have to be very selective about the strains i choose or i do get screwed. Because of my legal plant count. i am not worried about it at all. I can afford to lose a couple to too late flowering.
Man I hope that they all get done on time for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back