Status
Not open for further replies.
my extra battery for the underwater camera came in yesterday....as well as a pair of kingston 16gb SD cards....ought to be able to record some some good underwater action with those!!
Checked my tracking number on the camer system...should be here on monday or tuesday!! Super sweet! This is going to be a HUGE advantage on the really clear lake i like to fish(where there is monster whitefish and lake trout).

Didn't think they had thieves in rural Canada. Oops I forgot about the maple syrup theft:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL....in this area, there is a group known as "the deer hunters". In the fall, they mask themselves are deer hunters, and 8 or more guys will walk the bush with 12 gauge shotguns with their sole purpose to steal weed. Assholes, too stupid or too lazy to grow their own.

LOL....in this area, there is a group known as "the deer hunters". In the fall, they mask themselves are deer hunters, and 8 or more guys will walk the bush with 12 gauge shotguns with their sole purpose to steal weed. Assholes, too stupid or too lazy to grow their own.
I swear Skelly thieves are the worst bunch of lowlifes to me . Taking from others hard work is repulsive. Im sure your security system will do the job!

I swear Skelly thieves are the worst bunch of lowlifes to me . Taking from others hard work is repulsive. Im sure your security system will do the job!

Hope it does man!! I doubt they will even come with this new security station in place...yeah it shades out 2 plants for a few hours, but to me its totally worth it...its a very imposing structure literally towering right over the garden. Starting the floor at 2.5 feet high was a good idea...full view over the plants...tons of great mounting spots for various camera angles

Hope it does man!! I doubt they will even come with this new security station in place...yeah it shades out 2 plants for a few hours, but to me its totally worth it...its a very imposing structure literally towering right over the garden. Starting the floor at 2.5 feet high was a good idea...full view over the plants...tons of great mounting spots for various camera angles
Sounds awesome

my extra battery for the underwater camera came in yesterday....as well as a pair of kingston 16gb SD cards....ought to be able to record some some good underwater action with those!!
Checked my tracking number on the camer system...should be here on monday or tuesday!! Super sweet! This is going to be a HUGE advantage on the really clear lake i like to fish(where there is monster whitefish and lake trout).
Looking forward to seeing some cool videos this winter bud!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I cant wait to get the system in place and do some test runs...see if I can beat my own system...if i set it all up right, i don't think i will be able to get through undetected. I think i have enough security stuff i can make it impenetrable.

Looking forward to seeing some cool videos this winter bud!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I'll start an account and post some underwater highlights, but i will be keep vids of us actually catching fish offlline for security(faces shown) Some of the underwater footage is going to be awesome...in clear lakes(like the one we are planning on fishing lots this winter) the camera i am getting footage looks pretty sweet even in deep water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back