Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pissed tonight, just found out that my female pez from nukeheads is actually a Male, there goes months of work and product used down the toilet. Stay away from nukeheads fam
20180803_203537.jpg
20180803_203529.jpg

Hey @bushmasterar15 I saw you mention in a autopot thread something about biotabs being harder to get for folks in the US. Care to elaborate on that? I’m getting some autopots this month for my birthday and I’d like to keep it organic. Bio tabs look like a good option. That shipping cost is a tad scary, but really I’m not seeing any way to get a starter kit without coughing up $100. Was that what you were referring to or is there something else that poses an obstacle?
It was something about one of the components that couldn't get through agriculture customs. Not sure if it's been resolved or they've changed their shipping options. Maybe @Biotabs F69 might be able to answer more on shipping to the US now.

Man... I wish I'd have trained this girl... She's the only one I've grown that wasn't trained... Makes me wonder how much she's going to give me.View attachment 937867 View attachment 937871
...also makes me wish I had grown her in one of my 5 gallon buckets, instead of being my entry in the 2 liter fun grow lol
She looks thick and a heck of a job in a 2ltr bottle.

Sweet deal...bought some fluorocarbon yozuri line...30 meters for $10...a deal!! Using for making northern pike proof leaders for this winter...we bought some 10-12" herring for bait this winter. Expect to see lake trout, ling, and pike coming in on the giant minnows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back