Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome thanks mate, i will get on and get some rapid rooters. I have the temps about right but humidity maybe a bit low. I have got them in with the rest of my seedlings is it ok to have them on 24hr light?
you should see roots in10-14 days. I have never cloned in soil. I think rapid rooters are great Look them up Also you want 80 degree temps and 75-80% humidity

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks mate, i will get on and get some rapid rooters. I have the temps about right but humidity maybe a bit low. I have got them in with the rest of my seedlings is it ok to have them on 24hr light?

yes 24 hrs is good

So the GG4 is doing the job Mike? I bet the tincture is strong off of it!

It is! I diluted it down a tad, so 2ml takes you to a good place. 3ml is for when you have no plans to go anywhere for awhile.

The smoke has a pleasant skunky taste. Should just get better over time - assuming it lasts long enough. Once the cheese is in jars, I will probably leave the GG4 alone just to age for a bit. Again, assuming there is any left... :pass:

Dude never showed up with the money, So I've still got the car.

That's a dick move to no show like that.

Northern lights starting to get some frost!
11544bd4b31810730980dddee91dbfd8.jpg

@Mike20132 @chefdave @the green bandit Apparently we keep missing each other this evening. Got another semi problem to ask about.......remember Mike, last night I asked you what the pH of distilled water should be........you replied around 7 which is what I thought......but when I tested it with my new meter it came up with a reading of 5.9! Even with Wally Mart 88cent distilled water, I don't think so! I then tested my county water.......8.92! Again, I don't think so! According to the county water commission report the pH averages 7.2-7.4! Decided to check calibration of pH pen......mixed up the 6. whatever solution stuck the pen in and pushed the calibrate button and held it for 5 seconds as per instructions.......nothing happened! It is supposed to flash 6. whatever and then stop on the pH........I think I must have a defective pen! It has a warranty of 1 year but I don't have time to deal with that crap, so I just ordered another brand from Amagone. It will be here Friday evening. In the meantime, should I just keep feeding the distilled water? The plants seem to be doing OK on it so far.

@Mike20132 @chefdave @the green bandit Apparently we keep missing each other this evening. Got another semi problem to ask about.......remember Mike, last night I asked you what the pH of distilled water should be........you replied around 7 which is what I thought......but when I tested it with my new meter it came up with a reading of 5.9! Even with Wally Mart 88cent distilled water, I don't think so! I then tested my county water.......8.92! Again, I don't think so! According to the county water commission report the pH averages 7.2-7.4! Decided to check calibration of pH pen......mixed up the 6. whatever solution stuck the pen in and pushed the calibrate button and held it for 5 seconds as per instructions.......nothing happened! It is supposed to flash 6. whatever and then stop on the pH........I think I must have a defective pen! It has a warranty of 1 year but I don't have time to deal with that crap, so I just ordered another brand from Amagone. It will be here Friday evening. In the meantime, should I just keep feeding the distilled water? The plants seem to be doing OK on it so far.
Sorry bud i have forgotten what you are growing in, I have tank water at my house and only grow in soil. My tank water tests at 6.6 with nutes in and i have not run into ph problems yet. I think you should be fine to keep using the wal mart water until the new ph pen arrives.

Sorry bud i have forgotten what you are growing in, I have tank water at my house and only grow in soil. My tank water tests at 6.6 with nutes in and i have not run into ph problems yet. I think you should be fine to keep using the wal mart water until the new ph pen arrives.

Thanks, dude! That's what I figured but it never hurts to check...........I'm growing in 100% perlite as hempies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back