Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan on running Mega Crop, Cal-Mag, and add some Kool Bloom when flowering starts.......I'm trying to keep this grow as simple as possible and eliminate a lot of the variables that seem to trip up a lot of new growers.
You can skip the cal-mag through most of the grow. I only use it during the first few weeks of growth, until my girls get their first "real" feeding of Megacrop.

Jarred up my Amnesia Skunk from Zamnesia Seeds. Nice harvest! 5.72 oz
not the best pics, my got to camera is at work. Genetics and getting this dialed in is a big player. But, I have to say Megacrop has made things easier, takes out the guess work, and oc course Autocobs KICK ASS!!!!
DSC_1124.jpg
DSC_1131.jpg
DSC_1143.jpg
DSC_1154.jpg

You can skip the cal-mag through most of the grow. I only use it during the first few weeks of growth, until my girls get their first "real" feeding of Megacrop.

That's what I was thinking......just using the Cal-Mag at 2-0-0 to lead into starting the Mega Crop.

Yeah nice, I'm thinking about giving Mega Crop a go after my biobizz runs out. I have found that the more simple i run things the better especially only being new to all this. I just use biobizz grow and bloom and just added canna pk 13/14 today on the oldest girls in heavy flower. I have seen a lot of great grows on here with Mega Crop i think you have made a great choice of nutes

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks, man! I agree with seeing a lot of success using Mega Crop. I was torn between Osmacote+ and Mega Crop but the MC has a better mineral and micro profile and isn't that much harder to use.

That's what I was thinking......just using the Cal-Mag at 2-0-0 to lead into starting the Mega Crop.
Yep. Once the plant hits two weeks old, or 2nd node...(which ever is first) I'll give a weak feeding (.5 tsp/gal), and work that up to 1.5-2tsp/gal, and when flower starts I mix a small amount of Beasty Bloom (0-50-60...0-60-50...it's one of those) into the mix for a couple feeds. I give silica every 3rd feed if I remember it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back