Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 what nutrients are you going to run?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Plan on running Mega Crop, Cal-Mag, and add some Kool Bloom when flowering starts.......I'm trying to keep this grow as simple as possible and eliminate a lot of the variables that seem to trip up a lot of new growers.

@Mike20132 @chefdave @the green bandit Apparently we keep missing each other this evening. Got another semi problem to ask about.......remember Mike, last night I asked you what the pH of distilled water should be........you replied around 7 which is what I thought......but when I tested it with my new meter it came up with a reading of 5.9! Even with Wally Mart 88cent distilled water, I don't think so! I then tested my county water.......8.92! Again, I don't think so! According to the county water commission report the pH averages 7.2-7.4! Decided to check calibration of pH pen......mixed up the 6. whatever solution stuck the pen in and pushed the calibrate button and held it for 5 seconds as per instructions.......nothing happened! It is supposed to flash 6. whatever and then stop on the pH........I think I must have a defective pen! It has a warranty of 1 year but I don't have time to deal with that crap, so I just ordered another brand from Amagone. It will be here Friday evening. In the meantime, should I just keep feeding the distilled water? The plants seem to be doing OK on it so far.
whats up bud I went through 4 cheap china ph pens a year before investing in a apera ph pen this was a good investment. Sounds to me a defective pen. I have had them defective form 2 days after getting them

whats up bud I went through 4 cheap china ph pens a year before investing in a apera ph pen this was a good investment. Sounds to me a defective pen. I have had them defective form 2 days after getting them

Well, shit! That's frickin' encouraging........how much is that apera pen you mentioned?

Yeah nice, I'm thinking about giving Mega Crop a go after my biobizz runs out. I have found that the more simple i run things the better especially only being new to all this. I just use biobizz grow and bloom and just added canna pk 13/14 today on the oldest girls in heavy flower. I have seen a lot of great grows on here with Mega Crop i think you have made a great choice of nutes
Plan on running Mega Crop, Cal-Mag, and add some Kool Bloom when flowering starts.......I'm trying to keep this grow as simple as possible and eliminate a lot of the variables that seem to trip up a lot of new growers.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back