Status
Not open for further replies.
So the GG4 is doing the job Mike? I bet the tincture is strong off of it!
On the plus side, I am brutally stoned and the after hours support person called me for help. I think they wish they picked a different engineer to bother.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@chefdave I took some clones the day before yesterday of of a photo green crack, should i keep the humidity dome on them all day? I have been misting them with water twice a day but this morning they look a bit sad, any tips on how to get them to survive?

Thanks man i must have missed him yesterday. How are your young ladies doing? I have 2 from 4 up and can see the dirt moving on a third,

Good for you! Hopefully you will go 4 for 4. Mine seem to be doing well.....'bout an inch tall, good color and 4 leaves showing.

It's all good here, too, And about to be better if this dude shows up today with $3500 cash like he says he's going to. Dude said he'll buy my car, and won't haggle the price... So I bought a currency pen. Almost sounds too good to be true, So I'll have my .40 on my hip, and my counterfeit bill checker pen thingy in my pocket haha.
Can you tell that I trust people about as far as I can throw them? (Normally, that'd be a surprisingly long distance...but with my back in present condition...let's just say I'm better off with my sidearm lol)
Dude never showed up with the money, So I've still got the car.

@chefdave I took some clones the day before yesterday of of a photo green crack, should i keep the humidity dome on them all day? I have been misting them with water twice a day but this morning they look a bit sad, any tips on how to get them to survive?

Are you using rapid rooters or rockwool starters? Or soil You should keep under dome for at least 5 to 6 days opening dome for about 15 min a day to mist dome. I find it better if you mist dome and not clones. Your dome should be partially vented

Are you using rapid rooters or rockwool starters? Or soil You should keep under dome for at least 5 to 6 days opening dome for about 15 min a day to mist dome. I find it better if you mist dome and not clones. Your dome should be partially vented
Thanks man, I have got them in seed starter soil i think I might have f$$ked up by not putting the dome on last night, i just put it back on hopefully they will perk back up.

Thanks man, I have got them in seed starter soil i think I might have f$$ked up by not putting the dome on last night, i just put it back on hopefully they will perk back up.

you should see roots in10-14 days. I have never cloned in soil. I think rapid rooters are great Look them up Also you want 80 degree temps and 75-80% humidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back