Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 have you heard from @chefdave in the last couple of days, i haven't seen him around i hope he is ok!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I believe he was on earlier yesterday but I don't remember past that........sure haven't seen him today!

Thanks man i must have missed him yesterday. How are your young ladies doing? I have 2 from 4 up and can see the dirt moving on a third,
I believe he was on earlier yesterday but I don't remember past that........sure haven't seen him today!

Looks like no water until tomorrow.... Won't have enough to clean out the tank and start the new seed... again.

Between the dehumidifier and the 'still, I am keeping up with the plant and plemty to drink. Yeah, I could go to the store and buy more plastic jugs of water to haul into the house, but I'm keeping up as is. Since my first grow, I vowed to never go with store bought distilled water. 10 gallons a week - every week - for 100 days. Never again. Nevermind all those damn plastic jugs that just wind up in the ocean somewhere.

Sorry if I sound bitter. I miss showering...

Looks like no water until tomorrow.... Won't have enough to clean out the tank and start the new seed... again.

Between the dehumidifier and the 'still, I am keeping up with the plant and plemty to drink. Yeah, I could go to the store and buy more plastic jugs of water to haul into the house, but I'm keeping up as is. Since my first grow, I vowed to never go with store bought distilled water. 10 gallons a week - every week - for 100 days. Never again. Nevermind all those damn plastic jugs that just wind up in the ocean somewhere.

Sorry if I sound bitter. I miss showering...
Man that sucks!!

Hey bud good to see you, I must have missed you the last couple of days. How's things going in your part of the world?
@the green bandit Hey bud just didn't get on yesterday. Thanks for the reps and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back