Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, hoping for some brainstrust on my next move.

I'm at day 22 for these girls and need to plan my training..

View attachment 936883
I've got a few issues to resolve, the SD bottom right is a male and will be replaced by a Zamnesia Critical (germing now) so I'll have one plant way behind...

The 2 Sativia Spiritwalker (top left) and Citris Noir (top right) are pulling away from the Indica dom Ruby (bottom left) and are likely to get large!

I'm thinking, trim and pin down the Spiritwalker today and see if I get some slowdown and do the same to the Citris Noir in maybe 3 or 4 days with the Ruby last..

Or do you guys reccomend something different? I'm not keen on topping but might be swayed to try it to keep canopy's at similar height?

Any comments welcome!

Just observing and tidying things before making a move so let me know your thoughts!

:pass:

f6

looking prime!!

Harvested a @mephisto 24carat today in a pot filled about a quarter gallon. It was one big root ball when finished and has grown to it's fullest potential making her done in under 65 days. You could put about 20 of them in my tent. Only got 7 grams but I calculated out I spent at most 50 USD including seed, shipping in full and electricity costs. Since the light shares and shipping costs get shared I calculate each grow to currently cost me about 50$ per quarter. Not as advanced as some but growing your own and getting just enough is fine by me. Little less thab a couple of grand was invested but I've gotten that back many times over in lessons learned and friends made.
Here's to AFN!

jBb5tNo.jpg

24 Carat bud with about 50mg 24 Carat kief on top pulled from harvest in a small half filled gallon air pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back