Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mike20132 What happened to your water supply? Cheese is looking great!

I live in one of two houses connected via a hallway. The larger house was recently vacated and they shut the power off. Apparently, their power was wired to the well pump that services my side.

They wont be able to turn it on back on until sometime tomorrow. Genuine pain in the ass.

I live in one of two houses connected via a hallway. The larger house was recently vacated and they shut the power off. Apparently, their power was wired to the well pump that services my side.

They wont be able to turn it on back on until sometime tomorrow. Genuine pain in the ass.

That seriously sucks! No excuse for taking that long to restore your water. Speaking of water, what would you figure the pH of distilled water would be?

That seriously sucks! No excuse for taking that long to restore your water. Speaking of water, what would you figure the pH of distilled water would be?

Pure distilled water will have a pH of 7.0. Absolutely neutral.

Water will absorb gasses from the air, among them CO2. So expect it to be slightly lower. You'll need a chemical test to check, the electronic testers depend on SOME ion transfer to work.

Add additives, then suppliments, then main nutes. Let it set for a bit and THEN adjust pH. Don't go too crazy, there's a decent sized window to stick to, and it's ok if it fluctuates within that range. 5.5 - 6.5 is where I shoot for.

Hey guys, hoping for some brainstrust on my next move.

I'm at day 22 for these girls and need to plan my training..

IMG_20180801_125755.jpg

I've got a few issues to resolve, the SD bottom right is a male and will be replaced by a Zamnesia Critical (germing now) so I'll have one plant way behind...

The 2 Sativia Spiritwalker (top left) and Citris Noir (top right) are pulling away from the Indica dom Ruby (bottom left) and are likely to get large!

I'm thinking, trim and pin down the Spiritwalker today and see if I get some slowdown and do the same to the Citris Noir in maybe 3 or 4 days with the Ruby last..

Or do you guys reccomend something different? I'm not keen on topping but might be swayed to try it to keep canopy's at similar height?

Any comments welcome!

Just observing and tidying things before making a move so let me know your thoughts!

:pass:

f6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back