Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happening @Auto melt

Nuggets

Yh man I’m chillin bro, just brainstorming for next set up

Sold 3 lights today which raised a small fortune for my new rdwc let me get a little pic off it lol

The way the system looks gives me a :woody:

I need a perfect strain for this set up some resin squarting mofo :cools:

How ypu been in this world of Pain

29196F35-D2A7-47C7-9B3E-1C19E6AFCDEC.png

I grow in a shed which has a very cold floor lol..... excellent for dwc hahahha, basically the main brain will be placed outside the tent too cool the water, there’s will be like 80 litres of water recirculating with air stones, so handwatering can go forever and ever.

Hey guys, I'm a new grower growing in coco coir, I have a couple autoflowers on day 13 right now in 3 gal pots. How often should I be watering? And how much water per feed. I've only been feeding about 3/4 liter to all 3 every other day. Should I be watering more? To run off everytime? I've read so many different ways to feed in coco and I'm not sure which is the right way.

Sorry bud i dont grow in coco....i am sure somebody that does will swing by and let you know...alternatively you could surf a few journals in the coco section, and ask one of the best coco growers the same question

Hey thanks for the kind comments on the vid guys!! Appreciate it. Probably my worst dialog to date, so hopefully the plants make up for my stumbling. :D I was really high and hurting. (excuses, excuses hahahaha :D )
Nothing wrong with the dialog buddy, it was great as usual!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back