Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 I have one little lady staring to show herself this morning, yours must be close to popping up?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks for asking, bandit. Both of mine were popped up this morning........one had a mild case of helmet head but was easily freed with a little water on the seed case. Both placed under humidity dome........hoping for the best for both of us!!!

Hey thanks for the kind comments on the vid guys!! Appreciate it. Probably my worst dialog to date, so hopefully the plants make up for my stumbling. :D I was really high and hurting. (excuses, excuses hahahaha :D )

Top notch as usual, skelly!

Thanks for asking, bandit. Both of mine were popped up this morning........one had a mild case of helmet head but was easily freed with a little water on the seed case. Both placed under humidity dome........hoping for the best for both of us!!!
That's awesome mate, I'm glad to hear you had a win!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

The cheese is really starting to bulk up. The water chemistry was getting hard to manage, while it should be effortless with the nutes I am using. Went ahead and flushed out the tank and changed from big-bud to overdrive. Ostensibly the overdrive adds in a bit of kick at the end of flowering, and I think we are getting close to that.

I'll have some pics in a bit. Been without running water for a few days, making it a bit of a challenge to keep enough DI around.

The flowers are getting noticeably larger day by day, with some more pistils turning brown.

Haven't been able to start the new seed today either. I got all the stuff I need now, but no water....

I grow in a shed which has a very cold floor lol..... excellent for dwc hahahha, basically the main brain will be placed outside the tent too cool the water, there’s will be like 80 litres of water recirculating with air stones, so handwatering can go forever and ever.

Keep an eye on it...cold floor can go too far the other way. Toward the end of my grows I was starting to suspect that some of my issues, particularly during winter, were because the floor was getting colder than I realized and chilling the root zone too much. Was in soil....but even with hydro there's going to be an optimal temperature range.

bed_Right.png

greatsuccess.jpg

Keep an eye on it...cold floor can go too far the other way. Toward the end of my grows I was starting to suspect that some of my issues, particularly during winter, were because the floor was getting colder than I realized and chilling the root zone too much. Was in soil....but even with hydro there's going to be an optimal temperature range.

bed_Right.png
I think with hydro it's even worse. The water is a better conductor of heat than wet dirt. would chill much faster, methinks.

bed_Right.png

Thanks for that.... warm the ground for soil and the plants will grow crazy, I grew on top of a restaurant once, were I was renting a room. The plants grew massive. Best grow I ever did in my life. 5 big pots of exodus cheese. The secret was ground heat. Ain’t hard too balance but I’m going too have too buy some device which measures the water temperature, ph and ec. Worst case I’ll just raise the system And heat ground with a horticulture tube heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back