Status
Not open for further replies.
looking prime!!

Optimus Prime! :headbang:

IMG_20180801_140349.jpg

I'm in love!:bighug:

f6

Harvested a @mephisto 24carat today in a pot filled about a quarter gallon. It was one big root ball when finished and has grown to it's fullest potential making her done in under 65 days. You could put about 20 of them in my tent. Only got 7 grams but I calculated out I spent at most 50 USD including seed, shipping in full and electricity costs. Since the light shares and shipping costs get shared I calculate each grow to currently cost me about 50$ per quarter. Not as advanced as some but growing your own and getting just enough is fine by me. Little less thab a couple of grand was invested but I've gotten that back many times over in lessons learned and friends made.
Here's to AFN!

jBb5tNo.jpg

24 Carat bud with about 50mg 24 Carat kief on top pulled from harvest in a small half filled gallon air pot.

1/4 gallon!! Wow!! That is tiny...and here i was thinking i was growing sea of green autos style in 1.5 gallon pots!! I was stunned how big one of the 24C's i grew..didnt expect it after the first was a football and about 16" tall

Going to cross the SD with her to get some seeds! (just one or two satellites)

:biggrin:

Selective breed is the way to go!! Do you need hundreds of seeds? Better to have a few dozen, right bud? SD is a great strain for breeding i think. I have grown out a whack of them now, and they are always awesome toke.

Sorry.

What info?

Nutes GH Maxibloom
Ph 5.8
Light "300w" Chinese cob
Temp hot 79 - 93
Humidity 30 - 42ish

What is the recommended dose of maxibloom, and how much are you giving them? What is the NPK of maxibloom? What is the PH of your water and/or medium? The cob...have you ran it before? What height is it set at?

1/4 gallon!! Wow!! That is tiny...and here i was thinking i was growing sea of green autos style in 1.5 gallon pots!! I was stunned how big one of the 24C's i grew..didnt expect it after the first was a football and about 16" tall
It was a fun trial and an excellent trial of extremely micro growing it can be done, did the pc case grow with a friend and got over 10 grams i think. So its great for micro growing. Sour crack is sutible in its own way with low lighting but it can do a lot in 1 gallon of soil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back