Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the recommended dose of maxibloom, and how much are you giving them? What is the NPK of maxibloom? What is the PH of your water and/or medium?

5 15 14

I'll have to check the recommended dose. I mixed per the instructions. I was looking at a chart of excesses/deficiency but started getting confused.

I've been doing

Feed, water, water, water, feed

It has been so hot so I'm feeding weekly basically

It was a fun trial and an excellent trial of extremely micro growing it can be done, did the pc case grow with a friend and got over 10 grams i think. So its great for micro growing. Sour crack is sutible in its own way with low lighting but it can do a lot in 1 gallon of soil

I am looking forward to growing another 24C....the two i did were quite nice!!

Football
IMG_6393.JPG

And the tall lady 24c....just about outgrew my space...had to heavy tip LST train and supercrop so she would stay contained
IMG_6868.JPG

5 15 14

I'll have to check the recommended dose. I mixed per the instructions. I was looking at a chart of excesses/deficiency but started getting confused.

I've been doing

Feed, water, water, water, feed

It has been so hot so I'm feeding weekly basically

Well thats a nice NPK ratio!! Have you run it before?

It is, and shouldn't be N deficiency at thier maturity but looks like it!

More likely a bit of lock out and heat stress. @Waira is the man tho :worship:

f6

Yes sir...waira is so good at this type of thing, that i always feel like i am stabbing at the problem. I dont think its a nitrogen deficiency...there is no overall yellowing, and i dont see any real yellowing on the lowest leaves.

@Havok - take all of the information you posted here and start a thread in the Infirmary section, and take a pic of the full plant. waira will help you solve this problem.

Yes sir...waira is so good at this type of thing, that i always feel like i am stabbing at the problem. I dont think its a nitrogen deficiency...there is no overall yellowing, and i dont see any real yellowing on the lowest leaves.

@Havok - take all of the information you posted here and start a thread in the Infirmary section, and take a pic of the full plant. waira will help you solve this problem.

Thank you to everyone for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back