Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 43 and I need 2 or 3 day to recover sometimes... I feel ya bruh

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Where is the time machine making us younger again...
AggravatingPaleIbis-size_restricted.gif

And hit the mark at the party!:pass:
This is sunday morning (the heavy rain) so we might get the odd drop of rain Saturday night but nothing to spoil proceedings.The house is massive and has outhouses and barns, so even if it rains it won't stop the proceedings!
Edit: I posted a weather map of the rain coming (torrential) and I thought you replying to that. Doh! :LOLStoned::passit::jointman:

Well after weeks and weeks without rain & sizzling temps verging into 30 C plus, mother nature has decide to play a trick on us in the SW of England!
You'll see by the weather map, that we a gonna have some torrential rain.
If you look at the legend the green colours denote the heaviest rain on the scale and we are gonna get some of that!
Temps in the SW will drop from 28 C - 29C to 20 C - 21 C for 5 days, which will be sooo nice!
The rain is as of 10AM Sunday and during that rain event temps will even go down to 17 C - 18 C during that time!
View attachment 935167

I would love having some rain like that, even don't rembember when it was raining last time here and watering my outdoor girls is a bitch!

w

why do you say its a wastefull process ?

Some trichs get left behind in the process for sure. I run mine 5 times per batch, and then the yields start to taper off. Yes you still get hash on runs 6+ but the yields are low enough that i dont bother taking the effort. Some trichs are lost

Dude/dudette, I'm 35 and gave up drinking because I started getting two and three day long hangovers...
Oh I drink very very lil nowadays
Stop in early thirties...
Always smoked tho...
Few other thing ever now and then ...like drinkin... I think about drinking alot I get hungover

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I would love having some rain like that, even don't rembember when it was raining last time here and watering my outdoor girls is a bitch!
Hasn't rained here for ages, to the point where I have forgotten when the last time it did.
One thing about thunderstorms and they can cause it to hail @912GreenSkell lost about 20 growing tips off his outdoor girls (think that right numer isn't it skelly? It might have been 30)?
He had huge hailstones causing all sorts of damage, I'm indoors so I don't have that to worry about.
I decided to keep two lights on (each is 140W actual draw) but the temp is 33 C in there at the moment. still they seem to be weathering it nicely and aren't showing any signs of stress.
So I will leave it as two lights and on Sunday when it cools down, I might even put on my third light for the next 5 day for a full 420W until the temps rise again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back