Status
Not open for further replies.
I do grow pumpkins every year, but man, i am super tight on time in the summer and especially fall. Pretty much neglect them though(still get lots). My wifes friend has entered our veggies in the local fair and won several times. Its not a size contest though, not sure how they judge it :shrug: Anyways i would love to hang out today, but i have a whack of work to do....but first....how is the back doing? Still havent forgot about the PM man....just trying to keep up with everything and take some downtime to shoot the breeze on LS
You take your time bro, I know how it can get!
My back is great, I started to do stretching and spine alignment stretches and there was this one click right down low and after that everything else started to ease up! Amazing how one vertebrae can be out of whack and it freezes your whole spine!
PM is for when you get a minute, I'd rather you did what ever needs doing & getting it done before shooting the breeze!
Vegetable at fairs can be singular or in precise numbered groups. When displaying groups all the individual veg have to be perfect shape and size no blemishes and be identical. Singular veg are often shown as "who can grow the best and the biggest".
Blemish free of course and the correct shape too. Sometimes showing things like onions you have to make sure the stalk is cut to the right length and is correctly tied over and using the correct tying medium, like rafia.
on2.jpg-for-web-large.jpg
A good look onion with a perfectly cut top and correctly tied.

Good afternoon bud how did you fair with the set up yesterday?

Not far........my arthritis was acting up badly.........could barely bend my left knee......will be trying to do more this afternoon. Thanks for asking!

Personally i really like the yellow fruits and veggies.....maybe i am a bit OCD, but yelow sweet peppers, yellow zucchini, kiwi gold raspberries all kick the crap out of their coloured conterparts!! BTW kiwi gold raspberries are the friggin best!!

Yellow tomatoes, also!

Speaking of back remedies....I've joked a couple times that my little dog Cody could get a side gig as a chiropractor. If I lay flat on my back on the floor or when I'm laying flat on my back in bed he'll frequently grab his ball and come lay up on my stomach to play. I find that laying straight flat like that stretches the back out nice, but having a little 20 pound weight that you can position across you juuuuuuuuust right really stretches it out sooooooo nice.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

200w.gif

Some trichs get left behind in the process for sure. I run mine 5 times per batch, and then the yields start to taper off. Yes you still get hash on runs 6+ but the yields are low enough that i dont bother taking the effort. Some trichs are lost
:thumbsup: i understand you now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back