Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Trippy Gorilla Auto's
Around Day 21
Preflowers showed yesterday & they were repotted into 15Lte pots.
A view of them seen between 2 SANlight S4W's
One of them is smaller than the others.
DSCN4166 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Last edited:
Those ladies look perfect!
Thanks @pop22 :smoking::d5:
They had a great start under a single CXB3590 in my pc case grow box.
It is perfect for bringing on seedlings and it is adjustable,first few days kept it lowish and slowly got up to the full 50W.
They are loving the SANlight S4W's but what I'm really impressed with is the "Megacrop". it is doing what I hoped it would. The past week they have exploded,just a day goes by and it is truly impressive how much bigger they get in 24 hours.
Your feed schedule of 650 ppm (hana/ 500 scale) EC1.3 is just pefect and they are just eating it up.

Also
Truth be told...i took 3ml of tincture this morning without taking any cbd, and I am just blasted.....building might not be the best idea anyways right now...LOL Its amazing how the cbd tincture along with the thc calms the psychological effects of the thc.(at least for me it does)
Since its probably going to be awhile before I can drop one of my CBD beans, I might order some extract online. I really want to try blending the two.

Yellow veg are great!
I prefer yellow courgettes/zucchini to the green ones, which have that green chlorophyll taste, whereas the yellow ones are sweeter due to them having minimal chlorophyll in the skin.
The colour of of a pepper is a great example how the colour affects the taste.
Green - fresh, chlorophyll taste, Yellow - they are the sweet ones & Red - taste warm and have a certain depth of flavor.
I haven't eaten the white or purple peppers but I'll bet they each have a unique flavor.

Ive never had white but we have done sweet purple bell peppers before. None of us were huge fans of the purple or the sweet chocolate peppers either. The taste really is different tough!

Gonna have to ask - Are you gonna enter the pumpkin growing contest next year?
Mossy only mentioned it to me today but I reckon it will be a good laugh with a nice crop at the end of it, plus plenty of pumpkins for carving too!

Do we have any other veg growers here in LS ?? Have you ever grown a pumpkin?? Would you like to join in AFN's pumpkin growing competition?? Ask Mossy about it, the more the merrier ...right! @Mossy

Nope...just for staff......................:eyebrows:..and ex-staff....@arty zan ......me and @Ash-a-Ton are the noobs and @Root AND @Eekman are the Ringers.....they have grown them before.....:biggrin:

Okay...anyone ,,,( who doesn't grow too well ) will be allowed to join in....................if I'm bribed enough.............:eyebrows:....

grow ferts only in the hole.............

IMG_5302.JPG

IMG_5304.JPG

Soil only hole.......:headbang:..leaves still in good condition...but massive difference in size...

IMG_5305.JPG

3rd plot given grow food and flower food complete menu......:headbang:......not Happy at all.........

IMG_5307.JPG

The 3 Normal pumpkins..no amendments in the plot..:headbang:

Nope...just for staff......................:eyebrows:..and ex-staff....@arty zan ......me and @Ash-a-Ton are the noobs and @Root AND @Eekman are the Ringers.....they have grown them before.....:biggrin:

Okay...anyone ,,,( who doesn't grow too well ) will be allowed to join in....................if I'm bribed enough.............:eyebrows:....

grow ferts only in the hole.............

View attachment 935207

View attachment 935208

Soil only hole.......:headbang:..leaves still in good condition...but massive difference in size...

View attachment 935209

3rd plot given grow food and flower food complete menu......:headbang:......not Happy at all.........

View attachment 935210

The 3 Normal pumpkins..no amendments in the plot..:headbang:

Wow is that some cracked earth mossy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back