Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5188.JPG

pipe

IMG_5190.JPG

big pot.......:headbang:...I put cut off water bottles in for the zuccini to start..but my soil goes so clay when wet...the watter was still there 4 days later....:coffee:

Anybody ever grown anything with Earthbox's? Was just looking at the two I've got that I inherited from mom after cleaning them up to get 'em ready to pack up and move. Thinking about what I might grow with them in the future.

Anyhow...hit me that it could be interesting to see how an Aquavalve from the guys that make Autopots might work in one. Little spot right in the center of the bottom "reservoir" part of the planter that one might fit (dunno...never actually seen one in person to know the size). Biggest issue I see is that with sitting under the dirt screen, getting dripped on and dirt falling possibly from above and no real access that the hard part would be keeping the valve clean and working. Not that it's hard just to fill the res through the tube every day or two or when you think it needs it. But automating is always fun. :smoking:

IMG_7404.JPG

hey all need some quick advice, growing another auto afghan kush ryder , ive noticed some slight tip burn on the leaves and some slight downward curling, and blotchy fading and yellowing of a lot of the leaves. i watered with plain water today and ph'd my runoff and its reading at about 6.3, ive only been feeding no more then 1/2 strength nutes, my leaves obviously arent very dark green so i cant see it being too much nitrogen, could this be a simple cal/mag issue? i have nutes and cal/mag, just having trouble identifying exactly what the plant needs since so many symptons seem to look a like to me.
im growing in soil, and ive attached some pics, any quick advice would be great! plant is 5 weeks 2 days old and into flower nicely, its very short and squat since its a one gallon pot and i decided to try a mainline experiment for fun (not for max yield) if that info helps at all.

20180727_144812.jpg
20180727_144828.jpg
20180727_144852.jpg
20180727_144925.jpg

View attachment 935219

pipe

View attachment 935220

big pot.......:headbang:...I put cut off water bottles in for the zuccini to start..but my soil goes so clay when wet...the watter was still there 4 days later....:coffee:
Proper job Mossy!! I'm liking it!
Your tomato looks massive but I've never grown that style before.
I normally grow up strings with one central stem. the new growth (side shoots) is pinched out at the internodes. It is then topped when six set have shown.
Either that or I will grow bush tomatoes no fiddling with pinching or adding any
support.
I'd liken Cordon tomatoes (long vines) to be like sativas long and lanky & Determinate tomatoes (bush tomatoes, only grow to a short height and are self supporting)stocky, more like indicas in their growing structure .

hey all need some quick advice, growing another auto afghan kush ryder , ive noticed some slight tip burn on the leaves and some slight downward curling, and blotchy fading and yellowing of a lot of the leaves. i watered with plain water today and ph'd my runoff and its reading at about 6.3, ive only been feeding no more then 1/2 strength nutes, my leaves obviously arent very dark green so i cant see it being too much nitrogen, could this be a simple cal/mag issue? i have nutes and cal/mag, just having trouble identifying exactly what the plant needs since so many symptons seem to look a like to me.
im growing in soil, and ive attached some pics, any quick advice would be great! plant is 5 weeks 2 days old and into flower nicely, its very short and squat since its a one gallon pot and i decided to try a mainline experiment for fun (not for max yield) if that info helps at all.

View attachment 935222 View attachment 935224 View attachment 935225 View attachment 935226
I had one of mine with the light colored leaves that was caused by light. When I backed it off I was getting them to start greening up again.

I got in a fight with my girl the other day, well really stood there getting yelled at for a half hour until I’d had enough, and so I took all the jars of weed and locked them up. Just found out she paid $170 for a half ounce from someone else. What the fuck :face:

I was mad, but not “let her pay $170 for 14 fuckin grams” mad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back