Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell I thought I hit my quota on crap for the year but got another setback again. Only thing good is it happened while the wife was backing out of a parking spot and not while driving down the highway. Our spare truck is in the shop again with a busted tie rod and waiting on the final quote before we can figure out what will be able to be done. So I'm home earlier then expected from seeing my Dad. He's mending well with the steel plate/screws in his foot and should be fully mobile in another 6 weeks. Plus got to pick up the new light just so many instructions I'm getting lost reading how to set it up.

I had one of mine with the light colored leaves that was caused by light. When I backed it off I was getting them to start greening up again.

well darn if its a light issue then im in for some trouble, im only running a 300 watt (136 actual watts) led grow lamp and my light is sitting at about 20 inches away from top of canopy, i just went to tent and raised it as high as it would go so now its at 24 inches. would that explain the downward curling and slight tip burning around edges though?

The new ONTARIO Government is going to allow private stores and e-mail web sites sell pot not just government run stores like it was suppose to be. This is amazing news for your average entrepreneur.

I got in a fight with my girl the other day, well really stood there getting yelled at for a half hour until I’d had enough, and so I took all the jars of weed and locked them up. Just found out she paid $170 for a half ounce from someone else. What the fuck :face:

I was mad, but not “let her pay $170 for 14 fuckin grams” mad....

Never stand between a stoner and his/her supply! I hope that it was her money, Bushy! I think maybe if you fight in the future, leave the weed out of it! Remember the lesson of Chef Dave! Just sayin'.

Evening all..:toke:....can anybody point me in the direction of the info for Fugue State.....tried Mephisto website and on here so far?:thanks::thanks:
Nobody...................................................................................?

Well caught up as best I can, now to lay back down for a bit my back is killing me from being stuck in the car for to long last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back