Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't rained here for ages, to the point where I have forgotten when the last time it did.
One thing about thunderstorms and they can cause it to hail @912GreenSkell lost about 20 growing tips off his outdoor girls (think that right numer isn't it skelly? It might have been 30)?
He had huge hailstones causing all sorts of damage, I'm indoors so I don't have that to worry about.
I decided to keep two lights on (each is 140W actual draw) but the temp is 33 C in there at the moment. still they seem to be weathering it nicely and aren't showing any signs of stress.
So I will leave it as two lights and on Sunday when it cools down, I might even put on my third light for the next 5 day for a full 420W until the temps rise again!

Actually it was about 40 tips busted off in the full sun garden(8 plants), there is plenty of branches, so no worries on my end! Herb plants will be fine....veggies took a beating though!!

Nice and frosty
Morning to all
77823a2cf6f5834de677e851986c8913.jpg
bca1da1e08fc2a61719d272185f48aed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

T
Actually it was about 40 tips busted off in the full sun garden(8 plants), there is plenty of branches, so no worries on my end! Herb plants will be fine....veggies took a beating though!!
Thanks bro! Yeah we have a torrential rain event coming my way in the next couple of days and thunder can bring hail, luckily i'm not growing outside.
Gonna have to ask - Are you gonna enter the pumpkin growing contest next year?
Mossy only mentioned it to me today but I reckon it will be a good laugh with a nice crop at the end of it, plus plenty of pumpkins for carving too!

Do we have any other veg growers here in LS ?? Have you ever grown a pumpkin?? Would you like to join in AFN's pumpkin growing competition?? Ask Mossy about it, the more the merrier ...right! @Mossy

T

Thanks bro! Yeah we have a torrential rain event coming my way in the next couple of days and thunder can bring hail, luckily i'm not growing outside.
Gonna have to ask - Are gonna enter the pumpkin growing contest next year?
Mossy only mentioned it to me today but I reckon it will be a good laugh with a nice crop at the end of it, plus plenty of pumpkins for carving too!

Do we have any other veg growers here in LS ?? Have ever grown a pumpkin?? Would you like to join in AFN's pumpkin growing competition?? Ask Mossy about it, the more the merrier ...right! @Mossy

I do grow pumpkins every year, but man, i am super tight on time in the summer and especially fall. Pretty much neglect them though(still get lots). My wifes friend has entered our veggies in the local fair and won several times. Its not a size contest though, not sure how they judge it :shrug: Anyways i would love to hang out today, but i have a whack of work to do....but first....how is the back doing? Still havent forgot about the PM man....just trying to keep up with everything and take some downtime to shoot the breeze on LS

Haha that's awesome,looks like my sort of fishing trip. And here I was wondering how you put up with the cold when ice fishing. .

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

It works, too! This way you don't know or care when you're frozen solid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back