Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

original.gif

Very nice @Mossy the smaller varieties tend to have a higher sugar content and better flavor and you can actually fit what you don't use in the freezer!

Awesome that you did an experiment with different ferts and also had a control, where nothing extra was added!!
Seems you will have the drop on us what it comes to comp time! Forewarned is forearmed!

Do you have any plans for the pumpkin harvest, i don't know if you remember. ages ago i sent you a recipe for "paleo english breakfast muffins" made from almond flour and pumpkin (I even included a carbohydrate free baking powder recipe, especially for you)!
If you don't , no matter the internet has a ton of pumpkin recipes, but the breakfast muffins are soo good, especially if you don't normally get to eat bread!

Can you send me that same recipe Arty? I have a lot of pumpkins coming this fall and my wife is all about anything paleo and we have almond flour coming out the woodwork around here...

Man, i'm 46 years old now, but somtimes every couple of months my grobro's and me have to do it again and party all night long, although we Know how we are feeling next day:coffee2: when i was young i could party all night and go directly zo work, but now a have to plan a chill day after it:vibe:
I'm 43 and I need 2 or 3 day to recover sometimes... I feel ya bruh

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back