Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @TheMongol :pass:..sharing one.........
Afternoon @Mossy here i saved you a extra blunt...
a672a9272d81f0f6f7074c17a78c7265.gif

Thanks for the king words brother @TheMongol :smoking::d5:
Don't expect it too early in the day, i'm Partying saturday night and it is gonna be a big bash!:thumbsup:
I'm gonna need an English Breakfast and a few solpadeine (codeine & paracetamol) I know my head is gonna be hurtin'.lol:drunks::coffee2:
The girls are exploding and the pack said they are the "Tyrion Lanister of Autos" but they aren't looking so looking so small at the moment.
I repotted them yesterday in 15 ltr pots and now they have a ton of space to fill with their roots (6.5 liters more of coco/growstones mix than usual)!
Solpadiene, LMAO, me gonna partying tonight at a local festival with some grobro's and tomorrow is chill time

Solpadiene, LMAO, me gonna partying tonight at a local festival with some grobro's and tomorrow is chill time
I'm not a big drinker and I know there is gonna be a lot consumed so, i know I gonna be very hungover!
When your head feels like it has an internal balaclava, with dwarf in metal shoes stomping around in circles inside your head, pain killers will stop that lol.
Sure I'll be smoking too but it is everything else that will do the damage and that's what I'm worried about, when in Rome eh?!

Don't expect it too early in the day, i'm Partying saturday night and it is gonna be a big bash!:thumbsup:
I'm gonna need an English Breakfast and a few solpadeine

Ha ha...I could have sold solpadeine for a Fiver each at work the tuesday after a bank holiday.........I've seen some people chomp them dry........:headbang:

Afternoon @Mossy here i saved you a extra blunt...
View attachment 935137

Cheers @TheMongol :pass:..I always appreciate a tailor made.......

IMG_5300.JPG

@arty zan ..just looking to get a beach ball sized one this season.....:d5:

I did 3 plants...1 with grow and flower added..

1 with just grow ferts..

and 1 with Nothing.

The 1 with worst condition is the one I stuck flower ferts in...:headbang:..Best is the one with just grow ferts in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back