Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Fluck.....:dang:..now you tell me........?

View attachment 935132

I've got 3 in Learning How to..............:watering:...I've got 3 normal ones in too...
LMAO!! A 1500 lb pumpkin needs a ton of the wet stuff!
You have the land for a pumpkin that size but will you have the water? Pumpkin are really thirsty and they love really good deep moisture retentive soil.
Fingers crossed they don't stop the irrigation channels, like you mentioned a while back (or do they do that every year)?
One old trick was to plant it on the site of an old compost bin, the more organic material you can add to you pumpkin patch the better!.
I have two full compost bins full, with some very good looking compost, I will save that until next year for my pumpkin!

How are you. did you chop your 2l baby.
Not yet bro....im thinking Monday as she is still swelling.....I've started putting some water in the jug she is stood in AFTER watering and she is sucking that up as well.....here is a pic
IMG_20180727_135954.jpg

@TheMongol
Journal will start Sunday as I have to go out Saturday.
The girls have been repotted, using 66% Coco and 33% Growstones -GS2, Vitalink Ph stable premium expanded clay pebbles at the bottom.
Greenleaf Megacrop @1.3 EC and Ph'd to 5.8 Ph.
Foliar spray - Boom Boom Spray , Calmag with chelated iron and amino's and Optic foliar "transport".
I wanted to try something different so I'm using my "Dwarfing Technique" (short in stature but thick with bud) in 15 Liter pots (I normally use 8.5 Liter pots for this).
I have also cut the side rim of the pots on two sides and they now just fit in my tray.

4 x Trippy Gorilla Auto's from Bighead Seeds.

Here are some pics for you under the SANlight S4W's

View attachment 934937 View attachment 934938 View attachment 934939 View attachment 934940 View attachment 934941 View attachment 934942
Nice girls you have, waiting for sunday!

Afternoon Vapo :pass: peeps :pass:im far nnw and its rained everyday since sunday,warmish
Found out yesteday the town i used to live hasnt had rain from 3rd may
Why did i move ? Oh yes it was tea no not tea but the water was shite,never knew a kettle could grow fur
:pighug:
Hello Archie.....how is it my mate:pass:

LMAO!! A 1500 lb pumpkin needs a ton of the wet stuff!
You have the land for a pumpkin that size but will you have the water? Pumpkin are really thirsty and they love really good deep moisture retentive soil.
Fingers crossed they don't stop the irrigation channels, like you mentioned a while back (or do they do that every year)?
One old trick was to plant it on the site of an old compost bin, the more organic material you can add to you pumpkin patch the better!.
I have two full compost bins full, with some very good looking compost, I will save that until next year for my pumpkin!

The canals dried up the other week...:headbang:...I had 4 days off the butts..then another 5 on emergency watering with a watering can...:watering:

When the water come back on I estimate I put 5,000 gallons on over 8 hours..and only half the garden was wet.....

IMG_5209.JPG

@Mossy ok this is a happier one!

I'll beat you for a weepie....:headbang:..I stumbled across this the other day...completely forgot it was Elvis....but it took me straight back to losing our childhood dog and me eyes were pricklin.....

Nice girls you have, waiting for sunday!
Thanks for the kind words brother @TheMongol :smoking::d5:
Don't expect it too early in the day, i'm Partying saturday night and it is gonna be a big bash!:thumbsup:
I'm gonna need an English Breakfast and a few solpadeine (codeine & paracetamol) I know my head is gonna be hurtin'.lol:drunks::coffee2:
The girls are exploding and the pack said they are the "Tyrion Lanister of Autos" but they aren't looking so small at the moment.
I repotted them yesterday in 15 ltr pots and now they have a ton of space to fill with their roots (6.5 liters more of coco/growstones mix than usual)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back