Status
Not open for further replies.
'm guessing we will all be using the same strain of pumkin?? Or is it "a grow what you like" kinda deal?
If we are all to grow the same, please don't make it "Atlantic Giant! those things need a forklift to move them.

Oh Fluck.....:dang:..now you tell me........?

IMG_5298.JPG

I've got 3 in Learning How to..............:watering:...I've got 3 normal ones in too...

Total Lunar Eclipse & blood moon
Total Lunar Eclipse, in London

Begins:Fri, 27 Jul 2018, 20:49

Maximum:Fri, 27 Jul 2018, 21:211.61 Magnitude

Ends:Sat, 28 Jul 2018, 00:28

Duration:3 hours, 39 minutes
During the lunar eclipse (which will be one of the longest for many years) Mars will appear very bright!
It is the closest that mars has been to Earth for 15 years and as the Earth blocks out the light on the moon's surface, it becomes easier to see Mars and so it appears brighter!

Afternoon Vapo :pass: peeps :pass:im far nnw and its rained everyday since sunday,warmish
Found out yesteday the town i used to live hasnt had rain from 3rd may
Why did i move ? Oh yes it was tea no not tea but the water was shite,never knew a kettle could grow fur
:pighug:

During the lunar eclipse (which will be one of the longest for many years) Mars will appear very bright!
It is the closest that mars has been to Earth for 15 years and as the Earth blocks out the light on the moon's surface, it becomes easier to see Mars and so it appears brighter!

Moooooooooooooooooooon..........:vibe:..break out the silver bullets........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back