Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other time NE'ers don't wear coats, is on a Friday night when on the lash on a night out doon the toon, in the middle of winter!:crying: northern lasses don't feel the cold!:smoking:

Yeah...been there done that @arty zan ..........:d5:..............:crying:.......night clubbing in Newcastle nearly naked..........:crying:

article-2283676-183D028D000005DC-163_634x436.jpg

Damn 5000 sq that's a mansion!! Same problems here in Baltimore man and I live in a bad west Baltimore neighborhood. But just like you I bought my house in cash. cheap$ 28,000 And cops here could care less about growing pot, smoking pot etc
Yeah, cops are the same way here unless you've got a lot of plants or have evidence that you're growing it to sell (scales in the grow area etc etc).
A couple plants here gets you a slap on the wrist and a $100-$250 fine, depending on size. They follow the same rules as they do for possession charges if there's no reason for them to believe you're a dealer.
...so I grow just enough to last me until my next plants are done, and repeat the process.

I'm thinking of doing what the pranksters out west did, And drop a seed per flowerpot downtown in the pots that get sunlight all day long, just to see what the cops and local media do and say.

Yeah...been there done that @arty zan ..........:d5:..............:crying:.......night clubbing in Newcastle nearly naked..........:crying:

article-2283676-183D028D000005DC-163_634x436.jpg
Right now I'm looking at the snow and dreaming of it's cool touch ahhhhh bliss ! When the temp drops a bit I might even take notice of some scantily clad lasses but right now I'm just too hot to care lol!:rofl:

Yeah, cops are the same way here unless you've got a lot of plants or have evidence that you're growing it to sell (scales in the grow area etc etc).
A couple plants here gets you a slap on the wrist and a $100-$250 fine, depending on size. They follow the same rules as they do for possession charges if there's no reason for them to believe you're a dealer.
...so I grow just enough to last me until my next plants are done, and repeat the process.

I'm thinking of doing what the pranksters out west did, And drop a seed per flowerpot downtown in the pots that get sunlight all day long, just to see what the cops and local media do and say.
That's a awesome idea I got about 200 bag seeds from some decent mexi- weed

That's a awesome idea I got about 200 bag seeds from some decent mexi- weed
It'd be funny to do, Just to make it obvious that someone was pranking them. Like, Replace all the bulbs and whatever they have in the flower pot with autoflower seeds, but do it so everything around the outside is short and green, and the stuff in the middle gets bright purple or something, and then dead center, Put an auto that's known to get huge and colorful haha
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back