Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole lot easier for them to give a script than treat someone proper!! Terrible with all the od deaths from opiate pills prescribed by pain doctors.
Per population, My town has one of the worse OD track records in the state.
Then again, this town's got a pretty bad record for just about everything if you adjust population to match other cities.
Suicide, Alcohol and drug addictions, Traffic accidents...
Up until last year we held our rank in the FBI's most violent cities list, in the top 3, for quite a while.
...but. My 5000 sq. ft house only cost me $575 a month, So I'll sit back, smoke one, and "watch the world burn" while my pit and gsd mix scare tweakers off my property.

Per population, My town has one of the worse OD track records in the state.
Then again, this town's got a pretty bad record for just about everything if you adjust population to match other cities.
Suicide, Alcohol and drug addictions, Traffic accidents...
Up until last year we held our rank in the FBI's most violent cities list, in the top 3, for quite a while.
...but. My 5000 sq. ft house only cost me $575 a month, So I'll sit back, smoke one, and "watch the world burn" while my pit and gsd mix scare tweakers off my property.
Damn 5000 sq that's a mansion!! Same problems here in Baltimore man and I live in a bad west Baltimore neighborhood. But just like you I bought my house in cash. cheap$ 28,000 And cops here could care less about growing pot, smoking pot etc

I was NE UK...I remember it being warm enough to take your coat off one or two years growing up............

:crying:
The only other time NE'ers don't wear coats, is on a Friday night when on the lash on a night out doon the toon, in the middle of winter!:crying: northern lasses don't feel the cold!:smoking:

29C in my lounge, this doesn't normally happen in the UK, too bloody hot.
However I seem to have the fan set just right now, in the grow cab.
I went to look at the girls this morning, 2 SANlights on!! (recently the heat meant I was only using one).
After the minute or two and the heat inside started to go up:nono: What kind of craziness is this, this not normal for the UK!!!!
Never before Have I opened a grow cab and had the temperature rise lol, this damn crazy summer!
Thunderstorms tomorrow and the temp will be cool for five days and then back up they go high twenties to thirty plus.

DSCN4160 (FILEminimizer).JPG

currently 29C inside the cab

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back