Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Today is the first day since I started physical therapy that I've woken up without any sort of pain or stiffness. One stinking day of doing exercises focused on my spine, instead of the muscles around it made my back feel great again. Exercises that focus on getting disks back in the column hurt at first, but man they're worth it... Who'd have though that the guy who can carry a 600lb bag of sand around the block 3 times before exhaustion WOULDN'T HAVE WEAK CORE MUSCLES.
F**king quacks, man. Assholes didn't want to treat me at first because I told them I want my back fixed, and I don't want any stupid pain pills.
I should be more active again now, Since I found a way to make my back feel better, And don't spend my day in pain and pissed off.
Dichoti great to here your feeling better man !!

Live from Dabberville all the girls
bd29515e1540ed11b068986c57b41091.jpg
677c16417d637c64396568e380273b9d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So. Today is the first day since I started physical therapy that I've woken up without any sort of pain or stiffness. One stinking day of doing exercises focused on my spine, instead of the muscles around it made my back feel great again. Exercises that focus on getting disks back in the column hurt at first, but man they're worth it... Who'd have though that the guy who can carry a 600lb bag of sand around the block 3 times before exhaustion WOULDN'T HAVE WEAK CORE MUSCLES.
F**king quacks, man. Assholes didn't want to treat me at first because I told them I want my back fixed, and I don't want any stupid pain pills.
I should be more active again now, Since I found a way to make my back feel better, And don't spend my day in pain and pissed off.
Hope you get better soon bro. :karmacloud::karmacloud:

Afternoon @arty zan :bighug: Classic though isn't it....? sounds of our summers..........
Good morning Mossy :bighug::pass:

Absolutely, the summer wouldn't be the summer without a bit of Mungo Jerry, listening to it just makes me think of hot British summer days and drinking cool cider:cheers:

Dichoti great to here your feeling better man !!
Yeah, I am. Thanks. It almost ticks me off, that these "professionals" seem like they'd rather try to hand me a bottle of damned pills than fix what's wrong with me, Even though I have a history of issues with the disks in my spine.
...which is why I avoid doctors unless there's something wrong with me, that I can't stitch or fix myself.

Glad to hear you got some pain relief brother! Just keep at it and I'm sure it'll be a life changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back