Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Today is the first day since I started physical therapy that I've woken up without any sort of pain or stiffness. One stinking day of doing exercises focused on my spine, instead of the muscles around it made my back feel great again. Exercises that focus on getting disks back in the column hurt at first, but man they're worth it... Who'd have though that the guy who can carry a 600lb bag of sand around the block 3 times before exhaustion WOULDN'T HAVE WEAK CORE MUSCLES.
F**king quacks, man. Assholes didn't want to treat me at first because I told them I want my back fixed, and I don't want any stupid pain pills.
I should be more active again now, Since I found a way to make my back feel better, And don't spend my day in pain and pissed off.

The 70's was a different time, "having a drink & a drive" is not good advice these days lol

@chefdave don't you sleep? Sorry to hear about your lack of weed, I hate running out!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Yeah bro just stayed up too late last night shooting the Shiite with you guys I normally sleep from 12 am to 5-530 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back