Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha...I could have sold solpadeine for a Fiver each at work the tuesday after a bank holiday.........I've seen some people chomp them dry........:headbang:

Cheers @TheMongol :pass:..I always appreciate a tailor made.......

View attachment 935139

@arty zan ..just looking to get a beach ball sized one this season.....:d5:

I did 3 plants...1 with grow and flower added..

1 with just grow ferts..

and 1 with Nothing.

The 1 with worst condition is the one I stuck flower ferts in...:headbang:..Best is the one with just grow ferts in...

Very nice @Mossy the smaller varieties tend to have a higher sugar content and better flavor and you can actually fit what you don't use in the freezer!

Awesome that you did an experiment with different ferts and also had a control, where nothing extra was added!!
Seems you will have the drop on us what it comes to comp time! Forewarned is forearmed!

Do you have any plans for the pumpkin harvest, i don't know if you remember. ages ago i sent you a recipe for "paleo english breakfast muffins" made from almond flour and pumpkin (I even included a carbohydrate free baking powder recipe, especially for you)!
If you don't , no matter the internet has a ton of pumpkin recipes, but the breakfast muffins are soo good, especially if you don't normally get to eat bread!

I'm not a big drinker and I know there is gonna be a lot consumed so, i know I gonna be very hungover!
When your head feels like it has an internal balaclava, with dwarf in metal shoes stomping around in circles inside your head, pain killers will stop that lol.
Sure I'll be smoking too but it is everything else that will do the damage and that's what I'm worried about, when in Rome eh?!
Man, i'm 46 years old now, but somtimes every couple of months my grobro's and me have to do it again and party all night long, although we Know how we are feeling next day:coffee2: when i was young i could party all night and go directly zo work, but now a have to plan a chill day after it:vibe:

Man, i'm 46 years old now, but somtimes every couple of months my grobro's and me have to do it again and party all night long, although we Know how we are feeling next day:coffee2: when i was young i could party all night and go directly zo work, but now a have to plan a chill day after it:vibe:
So true bro I'm 49 and I used to be a party animal but now I just can't do it, like i used to! My chill day will be doing the journal, good food and lots of rehydration and smokes.

Very nice @Mossy the smaller varieties tend to have a higher sugar content and better flavor and you can actually fit what you don't use in the freezer!

Probably just for carving @arty zan .......:headbang:..and the spoilt chickens.........I just wanted to try to grow one.........:biggrin:

Awesome that you did an experiment with different ferts and also had a control, where nothing extra was added!!
Seems you will have the drop on us what it comes to comp time! Forewarned is forearmed!

Trying to suss out my garden problems...and I Think I might just have it...:headbang:..too high PH...too much calcium......

Do you have any plans for the pumpkin harvest, i don't know if you remember. ages ago i sent you a recipe for "paleo english breakfast muffins" made from almond flour and pumpkin (I even included a carbohydrate free baking powder recipe, especially for you)!
If you don't , no matter the internet has a ton of pumpkin recipes, but the breakfast muffins are soo good, especially if you don't normally get to eat bread!

Nope.....:pass:..but I'm sure I can hunt it out.........if I don't kill them.......:crying:..almond flour is cheap as chips here...

I gave up drinking when o woke up one day nakid but for a pair of oven gloves,the gloves wer on me feet,never found out where i was orwhos gloves ?
:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying:

I gave up drinking when o woke up one day nakid but for a pair of oven gloves,the gloves wer on me feet,never found out where i was orwhos gloves ?
:pighug:
That is a true classic good night out~!:rofl:
I might have given up too if that was me!!:smoking:

Ya man same as me must be getting old. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back