Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you could do any afghani (kush) based strain should do well in heat along as it is in ground and not potted

Auto night Queen! Yeah i would think WoS Afghan would do well also. They should!! Ive seen the DP Night queen perform very well versus other strains in the south west US(summer grow)

Where i am is going to be a bit of a bitch in summer growing canna we get hige heat(weeks of over 100f) and also high humidity as its our wet season. I may have to build a green house as i am determined to grow all year round.
Man brother since I started talking with you did a bit of research on queensland. You guys are a tough bunch!! Desert climate is no joke there!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Where i am is going to be a bit of a bitch in summer growing canna we get hige heat(weeks of over 100f) and also high humidity as its our wet season. I may have to build a green house as i am determined to grow all year round.

That kind of heat with high RH% is mold city conditions!!

That is something that I will look at the night queen and also the Afghan kush thanks guys
Auto night Queen! Yeah i would think WoS Afghan would do well also. They should!! Ive seen the DP Night queen perform very well versus other strains in the south west US(summer grow)

@912GreenSkell @F.N. Have either of you heard or tried casper autoflower genetics from Oregon. They have some interesting looking regular autos. Go to DC seed exchange to look them up

Not familiar with casper! Find much for reviews? The option of reg autos is a good one!! I can only think of 3 breeders that even offer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back