Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah buddy i love a good heavy indica, did you have any mold problems with them?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Minor mold on the WOS Afghan. Only grown the ANQ under lights. I try to grow the biggest of the autos outdoors to avoid mold, and some of the ANQ's are not super huge

I have been following hencos grow and he seems to do really well with the sativas im thinking to grow heavy indica % plants in the winter spring and then swap out to more sativa plants in summer
@the green bandit But for heat higher humidity(summer grows), you would do better with a taller open structure tropical genetic sativa auto, talk with hecno, he has been growing in that exact climate for some time

I have been following hencos grow and he seems to do really well with the sativas im thinking to grow heavy indica % plants in the winter spring and then swap out to more sativa plants in summer

And try to avoid flower during the wettest parts of the expected wet season.

Well fellas....2am and i am worn out....got a big day planned for tomorrow....working on the security station, 6X6 wood building to house the security system, and a place to sit to monitor nighttime activity in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back