Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night mate catch you round
Well fellas....2am and i am worn out....got a big day planned for tomorrow....working on the security station, 6X6 wood building to house the security system, and a place to sit to monitor nighttime activity in the garden.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Well fellas....2am and i am worn out....got a big day planned for tomorrow....working on the security station, 6X6 wood building to house the security system, and a place to sit to monitor nighttime activity in the garden.
Have a good night bud

Tasty ones!! :D hahaha not even sure what variety they are....we buy them locally in the early spring. Damn they do get big! Last year they dressed out at 300 and 330lbs hanging wieight.(gutted and beheaded) We dont butcher the cattle or the pigs. Worth the extra to get them done professionally. We butcher all out of our own chickens and turkeys though. We just grow meat for ourselves and another couple. One pig each and 2 cows each(miniature dexter cattle), along with 70 chickens and 10 turkeys each takes care of almost all of our yearly meat costs, and we get to eat good clean hormone free meat.

That’s awesome @912GreenSkell to be set up like that is not easy anywhere let alone where u r and the battle that the elements provide, people don’t realise how intensive, animal husbandry and so forth is.[emoji106]

Nuggets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-cannabis-available-prescription-autumn.html

[HASHTAG]#sleeptight[/HASHTAG] all you [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug: Mossy has the Helm.........

and..the keys for the juke box.......:vibe:...Happy Friday.............:WGAF:............ooops..wrong smilie............:friday:

Heat wave..Hail stones...and a Blood Moon tonight...........:yoinks:..I suggest we break out the stash boxes and get Stoned.......just incase the world does end today.

I'd hate to leave me Best stash...:pass:..so we might as well Share it around..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back