Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky Mountain Oysters
:yeah:

Rocky%2BMountain%2BOysters.jpg

Might get a few drop them in with the protein powder lol.....

I've only tried RM Oysters once or twice in a couple restaurants over the years. Kind of a "can take 'em or leave 'em" type thing when I did....ok, but nothing I'd personally go out of my way to find. They really aren't as common to find around here as you would think they might be.

Colorado-Rocky-Mountain-Oysters.jpg
so hungry:nono:

Hahaha yeah you guys are sure crazy up there! The things that a man will endure to catch a fish never cease to amaze me. I don't know if my deep freeze gets that cold

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Its pretty awesome...its a lake with 120miles(240km) of shoreline and only my buddy and I fishing. We saw 2 guys fishing in the winter once for an afternoon out of 21 days

Its pretty awesome...its a lake with 120miles(240km) of shoreline and only my buddy and I fishing. We saw 2 guys fishing in the winter once for an afternoon out of 21 days
Man that sounds good! You can't get any better than that. Where i live the closest neighbors are 11km away and the nearest town (population of 1200)is 115km away so I am used to the open spaces. Edit some times I don't see another soul besides my wife for months at a time so I can appreciate the solitude

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back