Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not heard anything. I imagine he's setting up his tent.

is it possible to use ground flower? Or am I stuck trying to break trichs off intact leaves/flowers?

I make mine out of fresh frozen trim...i found the return way far higher than using dried material.

The hash is just wow.....put a half gram in with some weed and wrap, and we get just blasted. Add the reclaim oil in there, and its like you need 3-4 people to toke it down to the nub. My buddy and I try to smoke a triple threat daily, and I cant recall us ever smoking it right down to the roach. Why do i like icefishing so much? This is my half of the joints(my buddy rolls around the same amount) for the 7 day trip(of course i bring a bit of extra just in case!!)

View attachment 935051

View attachment 935050
Haha that's awesome,looks like my sort of fishing trip. And here I was wondering how you put up with the cold when ice fishing. .

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Haha that's awesome,looks like my sort of fishing trip. And here I was wondering how you put up with the cold when ice fishing. .

I bought a hut for this season.....its too friggin crazy cold at my buddies cabin. -10 is fine, -20 is pushing it....but at my buds cabin in january its -30 even -40 and colder!! Its insane. So yeah....nice warm hut with a heater, ditch the big jackets and have fun inside the hut in 0 degrees C!! Plus, its hotbox central!!!! :D

Hey man in Maryland here crabs (blue) are king Maryland crabs are steamed with Old bay seasoning, Beer, lemons , water, Bay leaves We steam for about 10 minutes. You have to make sure crabs are not touching steaming liquid. we use basket steamers inside of large stock pot. I think your mud crabs are fresh water crab right?

Don't have any crabs round these parts, but we do have our "oysters". :biggrin::nono:

18f065deb37dd04d8329343cfd502a1b_DSC06224.jpg

I bought a hut for this season.....its too friggin crazy cold at my buddies cabin. -10 is fine, -20 is pushing it....but at my buds cabin in january its -30 even -40 and colder!! Its insane. So yeah....nice warm hut with a heater, ditch the big jackets and have fun inside the hut in 0 degrees C!! Plus, its hotbox central!!!! :D
Wow those temperatures are crazy!! I am nearly too big a pussy to go fishing here in winter.

We rip back to the cabin for lunch....eat a good meal and hang out and smoke a joint, maybe fire a few rounds with the rifles. Sometimes we will just bring food with us and cook in the huts
I hope your buddies hut has a heater! That sounds like you guys are living the dream but.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back