Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey maybe one day weed will be the norm here, and i won't be so paranoid!! Would be awesome to go to a cool pro pot festival and meet you all!
Yeah that would be great!! Hopefully one day it will be the norm your country is headed in the right direction at least. I don't know if I could handle keeping up toking with you but it would be fun to try...

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be great!! Hopefully one day it will be the norm your country is headed in the right direction at least. I don't know if I could handle keeping up toking with you but it would be fun to try...

I'll take 2 ml of tincture first and then you will be toking more than i will!! :D

I'll take 2 ml of tincture first and then you will be toking more than i will!! :D
Haha after looking at your hash supply I'm not too sure! Although i think since starting to grow my own my consumption is about to sky rocket

@Mike20132 I think this is the first night hesgone13 isn't on Is he OK

I've not heard anything. I imagine he's setting up his tent.

All of the hash i posted pics above was made with scraps...trimming and underformed bud.

is it possible to use ground flower? Or am I stuck trying to break trichs off intact leaves/flowers?

Haha after looking at your hash supply I'm not too sure!

The hash is just wow.....put a half gram in with some weed and wrap, and we get just blasted. Add the reclaim oil in there, and its like you need 3-4 people to toke it down to the nub. My buddy and I try to smoke a triple threat daily, and I cant recall us ever smoking it right down to the roach. Why do i like icefishing so much? This is my half of the joints(my buddy rolls around the same amount) for the 7 day trip(of course i bring a bit of extra just in case!!)

IMG_6749.JPG

IMG_6752.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back