Status
Not open for further replies.
What up stoners
Bubba Trouble
39b62e7cc98cb66c0f61f8fc391e3fbb.jpg

BT x GWK and Tangie Dream

a50d33832fc9a385ee856d796fdc519b.jpg

I don't think I am remotely experienced enough to post a valid smoking report for this GG4 i chopped recently..

So instead I will put a rather amateurish assessment here. I think while it doesn't adhere to the recommended format for such a review, the point should still come shining through.

I realize I just used this very same video not a half hour ago, but it works here, and I am stoned.

Hahaha great review man!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah bro it seems hard to find the perfect smoke for day time when you need to function 100% but still need the medical benefits of the flower
I kinda hope the cheese isn't this overpowering. I cant use this as a daytime smoke and still function at my job.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

So the camera system run off one 12 volt 4500mah battery bank, and that will supposedly give me 6 hours of charge. I bought a second bank, just so i can go the full day of icefishing with enough battery juice. I have a portable fishing sonar and it runs off of 6 AA batteries(get about hours using rechargable AA batteries). If possible, i would like to get a high capacity battery bank and run both units at the same time....is this feasible? The sonar does have a plugin to hook up to a 12 volt battery(a small one like a lawnmower or 4 wheeler battery)

This is the type of battery bank i would like to run both if possible
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/100000mAh-E...t=0&_nkw=power+bank+100000mah&_from=R40&rt=nc

100000mAh would give both devices a couple of days(3? 4 maybe) of power, then i could fall back to my standard. Due to the cold i literally have to recharge my sonar AA batteries daily. Lithium batteries are supposed to performs far better in the extreme cold...hope so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back