4d4549f74490748ec086177c2490280a.jpg
07f691d2ac51e27a4b3f1a9032f7f478.jpg
last photo is the start of the back block[emoji106]. I[emoji817]%love it

Peace

Nuggets

@Auto melt

> phosphorus is cancer causing

What? That's news to me.

Any substance which, when added to the soil, enhances plant growth and helps to get a better yield of crops is called a fertiliser. The chemical fertilisers help to add the micronutrients nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus to the soil but they are responsible for increase in cancer cases throughout the areas of the world in which they have been used.

Source

report concluded that "the evidence of lung cancer risk caused by cigarette smoke radioactivity is compelling enough to warrant its removal." Now, if tobacco leaves become a source of cancer-causing radioactivity due to the fertilizers used, what about food grown with these phosphate fertilizers?

Source https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/10/radioactive-fertilizer.aspx

> The below photo proves that we have thease heavy metals in our nutrients.

No, it doesn't. It shows what appear to be non-toxic levels of certain metals in ONE particular fertilizer. One that is completely lacking in Nitrogen, as well. Gonna go out on a limb and say that is some form of additive.

@@@@ Fertiliser companies contain heavy metals dude regardless of which brand of additive or base nutrient lol. What do you mean by reasonable amounts, they have been regulated for reason, but it’s up too ypur plant how much of the shit it sucks up.

If there was no such a thing were cannabis didn’t attract heavy metals all thease testing centres would be bust, and rather be playing with monkeys

> They sent me a scientific paper showing that marijuana plants grown with their fertilizers are cleaner and higher-yielding, with more THC and other cannabinoids.

@@@@Ypur very intrested, if ypu believe there’s safe amounts in fertilisers, and ypu clearly stated before cannabis fertiliser does not contain any dangerous heavy metals not that you know off... which clearly arsenic Is, but ypur argument was its reasonable amounts added, which my argument was that certain companies have much more of a clear, understanding and preventative strategiestoo this. Through laboratories ! it was copy and paste. I’m sure if you ask the author nicely he will get ypu it.

http://bigbudsmag.com/with-apologies-to-metallica-br-dangers-of-mixing-heavy-metal-marijuana/

There are not words to describe how keenly interested I would be in seeing that. Could you please PM me a copy?

Link above will get ypu too ypur destination and the descretion of a third party.

> I always do a thorough crop flush just before harvest, but I learned that’s not enough to protect me and other people who consume my buds.

As I've already said a few times, do whatever works for you. Clearly you are just trying to do what is right, and I respect that. It certainly doesn't hurt.

if something works for me, why can’t it work for you ?

Flushing is basically getting rid of excess nutrient, but ypu stated flushing does not remove heavy metal contamination, which I agreed on too as I didn’t have no supporting eveidence, but there was more of a serious issue, heavy metals !!!!

Rare dankness seeds give advice too flush for 15 days
Mandala seeds recommend a flush

Ypur right were all trying too donthe right things....

But it’s 3.30 I the morning my heads like a bowling ball, my backs all sweaty lol

Uno one thing mike ypur still my bro regardless love.... :bighug:

I

if something works for me, why can’t it work for you ?

Flushing is basically getting rid of excess nutrient, but ypu stated flushing does not remove heavy metal contamination, which I agreed on too as I didn’t have no supporting eveidence, but there was more of a serious issue, heavy metals !!!!

Rare dankness seeds give advice too flush for 15 days
Mandala seeds recommend a flush

Ypur right were all trying too donthe right things....

But it’s 3.30 I the morning my heads like a bowling ball, my backs all sweaty lol

Uno one thing mike ypur still my bro regardless love.... :bighug:

I
Love you too, brother. Sleep well.

Good Bass fishing in that river @912GreenSkell it’s about 40 meters from my front door, it boundaries our bottom 40acre block for about 4 kilometres, u get Bass catfish eels big freshwater cod, mullet etc, I can look down and see platypus every afternoon, there r heaps of turtles as well[emoji106]

Peace

Nuggets

That is so cool!! Ahh fishing right outside the door....dream come true!! To me it would be so alien seeing platypus's!!

I don't think I am remotely experienced enough to post a valid smoking report for this GG4 i chopped recently..

So instead I will put a rather amateurish assessment here. I think while it doesn't adhere to the recommended format for such a review, the point should still come shining through.

I realize I just used this very same video not a half hour ago, but it works here, and I am stoned.

I think that would be alien to pretty much 90% of the population... :crying:

Haha yeah ain't that the truth!! So sweet!! I won the underwater camera system!! Woohoo!! This season icefishing is going to be a blast.....it has DVR function so i can record my fun stuff as well. Bought 2 16gb TF cards to be able to record pretty much everything that happens. Bought an extra battery bank as well. I am still considering extra options....you might be able to help me with this mike?

Haha yeah ain't that the truth!! So sweet!! I won the underwater camera system!! Woohoo!! This season icefishing is going to be a blast.....it has DVR function so i can record my fun stuff as well. Bought 2 16gb TF cards to be able to record pretty much everything that happens. Bought an extra battery bank as well. I am still considering extra options....you might be able to help me with this mike?
Sure! Hit me up and I'll do whatever I can, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back