Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon a lot of people don’t know what they put on there weed if they r using additives hardly any of those “Additives “ show exactly their ingredients, which is understandable from a retail perspective but , the consumer??? I had a friend that was new to hydro and showed me what he was using to achieve his good results and 2 out of the 3 additives the store sold him were actually PGR’s!!!!! Can u believe that. One is banned in the USA and has been for years... go figure, but also be a bit knowledgeable about what u put on your weed, I’m using gibberelic acid for example to produce female seeds, i don’t use silver, so since most of the “fem seed” sprays out there r just gibberelic acid, is that to much? I personally don’t think so.

Peace

Nuggets
Could not agree more. Frankly, I think it should be legally required to provide material safety data sheets for anything used for agriculture. tell us EXACTLY what is in this, given that we are using it to feed something we intend to consume.

Could not agree more. Frankly, I think it should be legally required to provide material safety data sheets for anything used for agriculture. tell us EXACTLY what is in this, given that we are using it to feed something we intend to consume.

Exactly

Nuggets

I have no problem with cal mag nitrogen bla bla bla aminos etc but the other stuff can be a bit tricky, I’ve got what I call a comfortable fertiliser program so she b ok, don’t have to feed them much outdoors anyways especially if u r in good soil [emoji106]

Nuggets

I lived and worked in the Rockies in Colorado years ago for 6 months I went from working in cairns northern Australia where it was 36 degrees and around 100 percent RH to -32 degrees in the Rockies, that was an eye opener, I know about cold winters, lived in London for a year and a half! We are so lucky to be able to grow year round, pretty much, it slows down a bit in the colder months but apart from that, you get days like this
7554d4bfdb97c92fa4dc779907c8fc9a.jpg

These plants have been sprayed with gibberelic acid and r producing female seeds I take no responsibility for there appearance as today is a beautiful day.

Peace

Nuggets
Gee it must be tough living there mate, what a beautiful spot you live in

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

And if u r worried you can get a blood test for heavy metals etc, not trying to b funny, the do it in the larger MINING towns in OZ, it’s all relative to how far you want to take it and who you want to believe [emoji106][emoji817][emoji108][emoji892]

Peace
Peace
Peace

Nuggets

He he all good man, got a fishing kayak just out of the photo, nice spot for a er paddle??!! [emoji817][emoji108]

Nuggets
When I was about 25, I moved into a place that had a river flowing through the backyard. One day, after the requisite amount of beer and buds had been consumed, me and a few friends got the brilliant idea to make a raft and see where the river took us.

Thankfully, there were two factors at play from the start: 1) The river was neither deep nor fast -- 2) we were idiots and our raft would probably not go more than 10 feet before falling apart.

As it happened, we managed to overcome the second problem. Also, the river apparently picks up pace by some order of magnitude just a measly 50 feet downstream.

So we took to our impromptu craft and embarked on a journey down the mighty Hiawatha creek.

I was the last one to abandon ship, and that was several hundred yards later, when it became clear that if I didn't bail, I'd probably soon fall off and drown anyway.

Fun times.

I have no problem with cal mag nitrogen bla bla bla aminos etc but the other stuff can be a bit tricky, I’ve got what I call a comfortable fertiliser program so she b ok, don’t have to feed them much outdoors anyways especially if u r in good soil [emoji106]

Nuggets
That's the ultimate irony of all this.

If you are growing in good soil, you are taking up minute amounts of heavy metals. It's going to be there. And there is not a damn thing wrong with them at that concentration. If you find soil that has no toxic metals at all, then you also have soil that is lacking in the other nutrients plants need. It is over-farmed. You'll have to add fertz no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back