Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that you get used to it....but the vast majority of folks dont get used to it. My buddies and I make the best of it, and have fun in the snow!!

I lived and worked in the Rockies in Colorado years ago for 6 months I went from working in cairns northern Australia where it was 36 degrees and around 100 percent RH to -32 degrees in the Rockies, that was an eye opener, I know about cold winters, lived in London for a year and a half! We are so lucky to be able to grow year round, pretty much, it slows down a bit in the colder months but apart from that, you get days like this
7554d4bfdb97c92fa4dc779907c8fc9a.jpg

These plants have been sprayed with gibberelic acid and r producing female seeds I take no responsibility for there appearance as today is a beautiful day.

Peace

Nuggets

@Auto melt

> phosphorus is cancer causing

What? That's news to me.

> The below photo proves that we have thease heavy metals in our nutrients.

No, it doesn't. It shows what appear to be non-toxic levels of certain metals in ONE particular fertilizer. One that is completely lacking in Nitrogen, as well. Gonna go out on a limb and say that is some form of additive.

> They sent me a scientific paper showing that marijuana plants grown with their fertilizers are cleaner and higher-yielding, with more THC and other cannabinoids.

There are not words to describe how keenly interested I would be in seeing that. Could you please PM me a copy?

> I always do a thorough crop flush just before harvest, but I learned that’s not enough to protect me and other people who consume my buds.

As I've already said a few times, do whatever works for you. Clearly you are just trying to do what is right, and I respect that. It certainly doesn't hurt.

Good Bass fishing in that river @912GreenSkell it’s about 40 meters from my front door, it boundaries our bottom 40acre block for about 4 kilometres, u get Bass catfish eels big freshwater cod, mullet etc, I can look down and see platypus every afternoon, there r heaps of turtles as well[emoji106]

Peace

Nuggets

I lived and worked in the Rockies in Colorado years ago for 6 months I went from working in cairns northern Australia where it was 36 degrees and around 100 percent RH to -32 degrees in the Rockies, that was an eye opener, I know about cold winters, lived in London for a year and a half! We are so lucky to be able to grow year round, pretty much, it slows down a bit in the colder months but apart from that, you get days like this
7554d4bfdb97c92fa4dc779907c8fc9a.jpg

These plants have been sprayed with gibberelic acid and r producing female seeds I take no responsibility for there appearance as today is a beautiful day.

Peace

Nuggets
Is it wrong that I liked the background in that image better than the plant? Nice plant, though.. It's just the creek that caught my eye.

That new illuminauto drop from Mephisto next month caught my eye earlier.... strawberry nuggets x orange diesel = Deez nugz

Easily the one I’m most excited about

16FCDC05-EFBE-43A7-8399-EFA23FCE93E6.jpeg

@Auto melt

> phosphorus is cancer causing

What? That's news to me.

> The below photo proves that we have thease heavy metals in our nutrients.

No, it doesn't. It shows what appear to be non-toxic levels of certain metals in ONE particular fertilizer. One that is completely lacking in Nitrogen, as well. Gonna go out on a limb and say that is some form of additive.

> They sent me a scientific paper showing that marijuana plants grown with their fertilizers are cleaner and higher-yielding, with more THC and other cannabinoids.

There are not words to describe how keenly interested I would be in seeing that. Could you please PM me a copy?

> I always do a thorough crop flush just before harvest, but I learned that’s not enough to protect me and other people who consume my buds.

As I've already said a few times, do whatever works for you. Clearly you are just trying to do what is right, and I respect that. It certainly doesn't hurt.

I reckon a lot of people don’t know what they put on there weed if they r using additives hardly any of those “Additives “ show exactly their ingredients, which is understandable from a retail perspective but , the consumer??? I had a friend that was new to hydro and showed me what he was using to achieve his good results and 2 out of the 3 additives the store sold him were actually PGR’s!!!!! Can u believe that. One is banned in the USA and has been for years... go figure, but also be a bit knowledgeable about what u put on your weed, I’m using gibberelic acid for example to produce female seeds, i don’t use silver, so since most of the “fem seed” sprays out there r just gibberelic acid, is that to much? I personally don’t think so.

Peace

Nuggets

Ok that's great and all but also isn't this thread where we can live chat with each other about what we have going on. Not to push buttons but someone just posted what they were up to and I simply reply with a place of purchase. Sorry but I didn't see the foul. But 2nd time something like this has happened so I will kindly just stick my journal threads. Thanks again for all your help. Peace happy growers.

Hi there brother,

We love to chat in LS and in the general, we have a free reign to talk about and share all that is going on in the world around us, canna related or not (within the TOU - bottom right of the screen, scroll all the way down).

When we created the DIY LED forum, it was to keep AFN's members safe!

No one wants to hear that their friend had an accident or worse, due to them building a substandard light, that was not fit for purpose.

Some builds we had posted in the beginning , were an absolute abomination of electrical safety and they were 100% dangerous.

Those thread were removed, before someone got hurt.

AFN has new members joining all the time and we can't know in advance if they will share dud designs or incorrect information, which could endanger the members here.

So AFN asks that you do it in a forum that is monitored by some great LED builders, who will make sure everyone gets to live to grow our favorite plant, without harm coming to them.

I would love to see your lights and also your future projects and there is no reason why you shouldn't post links in LS to your builds in the DIY forum.

By doing this, it means you still get to chat in LS and the members can see what you are up to by just clicking your link.

A fantastic reason to post in the DIY LED forum is that you will be among other LED builders and it would be a great way of sharing your ideas, knowledge and skills, with our other LED light builders.

As I mentioned @BigSm0 and @pop22 are great guys and have a wealth of knowledge and I know they would love to see your builds!

I hope this sounds reasonable to you bro and having you in LS is always appreciated and I'd love to see you continuing to add your input, I'm sure LS's other members would agree with me on that too!

Big love brother
Arty:pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back