Status
Not open for further replies.
Devo is a bit of a stretch for calling 'em metal as well. :baked:

Though I do like the metaled up a little version of "Girl You Want" off the Tank Girl soundtrack.

Ozone, I would seriously take issue with Stevie Nicks and Grand Funk Railroad as being "heavy metal!" LOL!
I always thought the movie title was referring to the magazine of the same name - which itself was more of an art thing than a music thing... that or I could be completely mis-remembering things. That was a long time and a lot of drugs ago.

Heavy metals are metallic chemical elements that have high densities and are toxic even at low concentrations. These are naturally found in the earth’s crust, so it’s inevitable that we are exposed to them through the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water that we drink. Now it’s in our medicine too. Some heavy metals are known carcinogens, such as arsenic, mercury, lead, and nickel. On the other hand, other heavy metals such as zinc, copper, and iron can be beneficial for the health of both plants and humans if taken in low doses.

Ok, I'll bite.

All plants take up heavy metals. Also, not all heavy metals are toxic. The toxic ones don't make an appearance in nutrient formulas that I am aware.

On top of that, there is no way you are removing toxic metals from plants by using water, no matter what you add to it. If you can't cite the science behind that claim, then at least explain how it works. I am not trying to fight with you here. I am genuinely curious what you are on about.

Edit: Clarified water instead of fertilizer

No companies have all thease dangerous heavy metals, for example phosphorus is cancer causing that why one company i know off like, canna nutrients use a pure version.

Heavy metals are metallic chemical elements that have high densities and are toxic even at low concentrations. These are naturally found in the earth’s crust, so it’s inevitable that we are exposed to them through the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water that we drink. Now it’s in our medicine too. Some heavy metals are known carcinogens, such as arsenic, mercury, lead, and nickel. On the other hand, other heavy metals such as zinc, copper, and iron can be beneficial for the health of both plants and humans if taken in low doses.

These are the common heavy metals that pose a problem for agriculture, including cannabis cultivation:

• Arsenic is a well-known poison to humans; in fact it’s even been used to commit murder. Ingesting or consuming high doses of arsenic can cause violent vomiting, clammy hands, diarrhea, reduced blood pressure, and even death due to the lack of blood flow. Arsenic is also a carcinogen that has been linked to many kinds of cancers.

• Mercury is a byproduct of burning coal, and can cause severe neurological damage. Signs of mercury poisoning include tremors, coronary heart disease, psychological changes, numbness, pain, memory problems, difficulty walking, and seizures.

The below photo proves that we have thease heavy metals in our nutrients.

Know you say is it possible too remove thease ? This is what ypu ask, I would also like too ask if thease companies have thease inside there nutrients how do they expect us too remove them lol

That’s why I’m considering flushing maybe it does work or it doesn’t I don’t know,

What I wanted too prove was we need too flush the plants and we need flush agents too flush the plants out of excess nutrients, but I’m finding it hard too prove that flushing can remove heavy metals !!!!?

But here’s a little statement

General Hydroponics, Botanicare, House and Garden, Canna, Rock, Advanced Nutrients, Dutch Master, and other hydroponics nutrients companies, I discovered only Advanced Nutrients is dedicated to eliminating heavy metals and other marijuana contaminants in their marijuana fertilizers and hydroponics nutrients.

Advanced Nutrients grower support staff told me they use only “pharmaceutical-grade metal salts, proteinates, and alaninates,” which they say eliminates cannabis contamination issues.

They also told me all their products—especially their bloom boosters—use “the right amount of phosphorus relative to nitrogen and potassium instead of the P overdose you find in other brands.”

Along with avoiding contamination caused by excess and potentially radioactive phosphorus, Advanced Nutrients says their feed programs (“because we have the right amounts and types of phosphorus”) create stronger crops that produce larger, cleaner buds with more THC and other cannabinoids.

I thought the Advanced Nutrients people were just trying to sell me stuff, so I challenged their claims.

They sent me a scientific paper showing that marijuana plants grown with their fertilizers are cleaner and higher-yielding, with more THC and other cannabinoids.

I always do a thorough crop flush just before harvest, but I learned that’s not enough to protect me and other people who consume my buds.

Attachments

• A30E99EA-95C6-49EF-BF4C-982E8606EA11.png
    A30E99EA-95C6-49EF-BF4C-982E8606EA11.png
    326.2 KB · Views: 108
I'm leaving, guys.....................

The last statement below... nails it people think flushing is important but the fact of the matter is, it’s not enough too protect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back