Status
Not open for further replies.
When people go too top dispensary’s

There’s a high price too pay for tested cannabis for mildew, pesticides, and heavy metals. A grower has too master his techniques and produce cannabis with reasonable amounts of heavy metals, as pops mentioned beware people would laugh if veg growers flushed, every plant takes up heavy metals at a different rate, cannabis plant s used in russIa as a source too extract radiation from the ground we’re a nuclear disaster happend...

I’ve taken the topic which was spoken before away from the idea wheather flushing is important instead I’m focusing on why some people flush and would they.

Signs of heavy metal abuse

Attachments

• 8038D39C-0329-427F-9017-6E41950B479A.png
    8038D39C-0329-427F-9017-6E41950B479A.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 78
All cannabis strains take up heavy metals at a different rate so that’s why we need too flush the plant out ....
Ok, I'll bite.

All plants take up heavy metals. Also, not all heavy metals are toxic. The toxic ones don't make an appearance in nutrient formulas that I am aware.

On top of that, there is no way you are removing toxic metals from plants by using water, no matter what you add to it. If you can't cite the science behind that claim, then at least explain how it works. I am not trying to fight with you here. I am genuinely curious what you are on about.

Edit: Clarified water instead of fertilizer

In fact, the only reason you find toxic metals in soil grow plants is because the plant has no use for them, so they just accumulate in the plant tissues.

Interestingly enough, I have heard rice being grown specifically because it can absorb a good amount of toxic metals. Grow the rice, harvest, metals gone from soil

Cool idea, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back