Status
Not open for further replies.
@Taipan Hey bro your 2 ltr looks great!! anything else in the works now or soon?
Thanks bro.
I got few girls 56 days today Chocolope & strawberry-banana.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/chocolope-strawberry-banana-skyline-400.65886/page-5
56 days (18)Chocolope & strawberry-banana.JPG
56 days (13)Chocolope & strawberry-banana.JPG
56 days (21)Chocolope & strawberry-banana.JPG

evening peeps :pass:

Ok that's great and all but also isn't this thread where we can live chat with each other about what we have going on. Not to push buttons but someone just posted what they were up to and I simply reply with a place of purchase. Sorry but I didn't see the foul. But 2nd time something like this has happened so I will kindly just stick my journal threads. Thanks again for all your help. Peace happy growers.

@midIN Please don't depart over this! I would miss our conversations and your stories as would all the regulars I'm sure. I saw no foul, either..........I am all for safety and preventing accidents but we are all adults here and I fail to see the need for preventing discussion of a topic of interest. Some of the procedures that are used in many of the preps folks make, i.e. tinctures, making hash, oils, etc have steps that are inherently dangerous from heat, inflamable vapors, and the danger of burns from very hot liquids.....yet I see no rush to ban their discussion here for safety reasons. Just sayin'

eejits run out and try bho at home after seeing 1 utube video and loose 3 fingers :wall: ..............its for that reason the bho section has an ask root or eekman to open it up.
a slightly more sensible person will want to try tincture,and will generally do more reseach :d5: everyone here that has done a tincture thread has many a warning/do and donts etc.

led has its own section as joining the yellow wire to the red wire might go bang.

no foul no bad midIN :pass:.arty was just giving everyone a heads up not go into too much detail here and to save it for the led section.

live stoners is for chitchat :pass:maybe the odd time some serious discussions :crying: going into details should be for the appropriate sections,even if its raw juicing of cannabis leaves by hand.

i hope we not here to block ban or stop discussions.
:pighug:

evening peeps :pass:

eejits run out and try bho at home after seeing 1 utube video and loose 3 fingers :wall: ..............its for that reason the bho section has an ask root or eekman to open it up.
a slightly more sensible person will want to try tincture,and will generally do more reseach :d5: everyone here that has done a tincture thread has many a warning/do and donts etc.

led has its own section as joining the yellow wire to the red wire might go bang.

no foul no bad midIN :pass:.arty was just giving everyone a heads up not go into too much detail here and to save it for the led section

I hope so too, Archie! Over the years I've been on several forums related to my various hobbies like building cafe racers and handloading. One thing I have loved about this place is that there haven't been anyone being a self appointed "guardian" of the forum welfare.

live stoners is for chitchat :pass:maybe the odd time some serious discussions :crying: going into details should be for the appropriate sections,even if its raw juicing of cannabis leaves by hand.

i hope we not here to block ban or stop discussions.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back