Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I was thinking about a dehydrator but that's $30 I could spent on bud hahaha. Good stuff will put info to practice.

I didn't use it much until I started using it to make homemade dog food/treats. Brown some ground beef or turkey, boil some sweet potato and green beens to soften them, then mash the whole mess into puree in a food processor. Spread the paste out on a dehydrator tray and dry it out and it makes what I call "dog bark". :chef:

Just some ground turkey sausage links (without much seasoning stuff in them...have to check the ingredients) cut up into bite size pieces and dried out work well for the pooch, also.

@Rollin_along @midIN and Anyone else wanting to do a DIY LED build or talk about it.

Due to the safety aspects of DIY LED grow light building, we set up a DIY LED light forum.

@BigSm0 & @pop22 are very knowledgeable guys and can help you out when needed.

They will also take down any posts of builds that are dangerous and could endanger our members if they copied it.

This is where ALL TALK & POSTS about Building LED Grow Lights should be.

Please could you post and keep all talk of builds in that forum guys!

Just like the BHO forum, DIY LED is not to be talked about elsewhere in the AFN forums, especially Live Stoners!

I am no longer a moderator, preferring to take things a little more easy these days but it was I, who asked for and created the DIY LED forum, furthermore, I am also the author of the DIY LED disclaimer, which must be read first, before posting in the DIY LED section.

Sorry to be any hassle , just the way things are ,this is so we can keep our members safe!

All AFN members must read this post before building and posting in the DIY LED forum.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ore-building-and-posting-in-this-forum.54852/

The DIY LED forum is here!!
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/do-it-yourself-led-building.343/

Big love to all LED light builders, we love what you do!!:bighug::pass:
Ok that's great and all but also isn't this thread where we can live chat with each other about what we have going on. Not to push buttons but someone just posted what they were up to and I simply reply with a place of purchase. Sorry but I didn't see the foul. But 2nd time something like this has happened so I will kindly just stick my journal threads. Thanks again for all your help. Peace happy growers.

Ok that's great and all but also isn't this thread where we can live chat with each other about what we have going on. Not to push buttons but someone just posted what they were up to and I simply reply with a place of purchase. Sorry but I didn't see the foul. But 2nd time something like this has happened so I will kindly just stick my journal threads. Thanks again for all your help. Peace happy growers.

I didn’t read it as a slap on the pee pee but rather a friendly heads up. That’s why I rep slapped for the fact the time and consideration was taken to explain why and in a very polite way :astar:

@midIN Please don't depart over this! I would miss our conversations and your stories as would all the regulars I'm sure. I saw no foul, either..........I am all for safety and preventing accidents but we are all adults here and I fail to see the need for preventing discussion of a topic of interest. Some of the procedures that are used in many of the preps folks make, i.e. tinctures, making hash, oils, etc have steps that are inherently dangerous from heat, inflamable vapors, and the danger of burns from very hot liquids.....yet I see no rush to ban their discussion here for safety reasons. Just sayin'

Man bro nice to have you online!! was wondering this noon where u were

I was out shopping at Lowes....when I got home there weren't many folks on so I decided to do some work getting things set up. Please read my last post and tell me what you think...........

@midIN Please don't depart over this! I would miss our conversations and your stories as would all the regulars I'm sure. I saw no foul, either..........I am all for safety and preventing accidents but we are all adults here and I fail to see the need for preventing discussion of a topic of interest. Some of the procedures that are used in many of the preps folks make, i.e. tinctures, making hash, oils, etc have steps that are inherently dangerous from heat, inflamable vapors, and the danger of burns from very hot liquids.....yet I see no rush to ban their discussion here for safety reasons. Just sayin'

Second time this week someone’s called me one of those!

I’m 31, so i might be

4E239FDA-05CE-4C31-8073-C155BDAD582C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back