Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that really help isolate what you need.

Given the limited availability of charging current, you want something that can charge quickly. You might have to dig into specs to really see the numbers, but generally speaking if you get a charger that plugs into a mains socket, it will charge faster than one that charges from a USB connection. It come's down to current limitations of USB.

With that said, even a USB charger will push current into the battery. Well designed ones will do so at the max current. It might not be as robust as the AC adapter modes, but it will still charge. It might be enough depending on how much energy you need to take into the field each day.

So at night when there is no incoming power, would it essentially suck the battery from the computer and leave me with a charged bank after 8-9 hours do you think? For me that would be absolutely ideal. At the end of the night, leave the computer running and leave the USB charger for the bank plugged in to charge up while i sleep.

So at night when there is no incoming power, would it essentially suck the battery from the computer and leave me with a charged bank after 8-9 hours do you think? For me that would be absolutely ideal. At the end of the night, leave the computer running and leave the USB charger for the bank plugged in to charge up while i sleep.
If you plugged things up in a way that the USB of the computer was the power source, it will charge from that.

But the issue quickly becomes not where the energy is located so much as how much is available. Look at it as fuel. mAh is a great analogy in that regard. Factoring in the voltage and as long as the supplier isn't full of shit, you can get a pretty good idea about what you need.

So the draw of the 2 devices i want to run....should i grab my unit(sonar) and give you the info located on the unit? Would that help in determining if the banks(either the one double bank of the single 10000mAh banks) i linked earlier would work? Would it be better if one of the 10000mah banks ran each of the 2 units individually? (that way i could double USB charge each bank at night).

Noted @arty zan, apologies I was not aware.
@Rollin_along @midIN and Anyone else wanting to do a DIY LED build or talk about it.

Due to the safety aspects of DIY LED grow light building, we set up a DIY LED light forum.

@BigSm0 & @pop22 are very knowledgeable guys and can help you out when needed.

They will also take down any posts of builds that are dangerous and could endanger our members if they copied it.

This is where ALL TALK & POSTS about Building LED Grow Lights should be.

Please could you post and keep all talk of builds in that forum guys!

Just like the BHO forum, DIY LED is not to be talked about elsewhere in the AFN forums, especially Live Stoners!

I am no longer a moderator, preferring to take things a little more easy these days but it was I, who asked for and created the DIY LED forum, furthermore, I am also the author of the DIY LED disclaimer, which must be read first, before posting in the DIY LED section.

Sorry to be any hassle , just the way things are ,this is so we can keep our members safe!

All AFN members must read this post before building and posting in the DIY LED forum.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ore-building-and-posting-in-this-forum.54852/

The DIY LED forum is here!!
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/do-it-yourself-led-building.343/

Big love to all LED light builders, we love what you do!!:bighug::pass:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Good Morning Stoners
The landlady is playing contractor today looking for somebody to repair the damaged basement created by the person who lives down there . He continues to leave the shower enclosure doors open when he takes a shower because it gets cloudy in there because he lakes hot showers and he cant see ?? What is there to see when your taking a shower ?? He has denied this fact and maintaine's the the original contractor did a poor job and that is why it leaks ( horse shit ) The bastard that lives in the basement has has suggested I don't know what I'm talking about and if he talks to me like that again I will be happy to punch his lights out if he talks to me like that again. He avoids me and the landlady advices me to stay away from him as she doesn't want any trouble . The landlady says he pays his rent on time and is paying $ 350. a month below current rates in the area !!! This guy was bad news from the beginning and should have been gone long time ago but she has a very big mortgage and she puts up with it . He has no respect for her property and I stay out of it she's a big girl and I try to keep out of it . Maybe I should smoke more weed and become more oblivious to what's going on around me . :pass:

Good Morning Stoners
The landlady is playing contractor today looking for somebody to repair the damaged basement created by the person who lives down there . He continues to leave the shower enclosure doors open when he takes a shower because it gets cloudy in there because he lakes hot showers and he cant see ?? What is there to see when your taking a shower ?? He has denied this fact and maintaine's the the original contractor did a poor job and that is why it leaks ( horse shit ) The bastard that lives in the basement has has suggested I don't know what I'm talking about and if he talks to me like that again I will be happy to punch his lights out if he talks to me like that again. He avoids me and the landlady advices me to stay away from him as she doesn't want any trouble . The landlady says he pays his rent on time and is paying $ 350. a month below current rates in the area !!! This guy was bad news from the beginning and should have been gone long time ago but she has a very big mortgage and she puts up with it . He has no respect for her property and I stay out of it she's a big girl and I try to keep out of it . Maybe I should smoke more weed and become more oblivious to what's going on around me . :pass:
Maybe you should......smoke an oz a day and you can still see when someone is being a dick tho bear!!

What up stoners

The guy next door just rolled up on me while I was cleaning up a bud Bad move bear !! He has reminded me how much he enjoys pot !! He also likes vodka as well ?? He has suggested He will give me a blank cheque and will replace it with cash in 4 or 5 days . I also advised him I cannot do this as I would be breaking the law and end up be charged . His response " who would know ?? My answer I don't want to find out !! I hope his memory is very bad or he gets very hammered and drops or forgets this idea I don't need a pissed up alkie knocking on the door looking for weed at all hours of the day and night or I will get very very annoyed if he pulls that shit on me Why can't people mind their own business :cuss:
Most people wouldn’t have that self control. Good for you and even better you put your foot down like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back