Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners
The landlady is playing contractor today looking for somebody to repair the damaged basement created by the person who lives down there . He continues to leave the shower enclosure doors open when he takes a shower because it gets cloudy in there because he lakes hot showers and he cant see ?? What is there to see when your taking a shower ?? He has denied this fact and maintaine's the the original contractor did a poor job and that is why it leaks ( horse shit ) The bastard that lives in the basement has has suggested I don't know what I'm talking about and if he talks to me like that again I will be happy to punch his lights out if he talks to me like that again. He avoids me and the landlady advices me to stay away from him as she doesn't want any trouble . The landlady says he pays his rent on time and is paying $ 350. a month below current rates in the area !!! This guy was bad news from the beginning and should have been gone long time ago but she has a very big mortgage and she puts up with it . He has no respect for her property and I stay out of it she's a big girl and I try to keep out of it . Maybe I should smoke more weed and become more oblivious to what's going on around me . :pass:

If I had to write something about my current second story tenants it would be identical. I bought a place and the second story only had a cast iron bath with no shower head. Family of 7. I spent quit a bit of money to get the parts to give them a curtain and a shower head since there wasn’t anything. For the next 2 months the first floor complained at least daily that it was raining from above. Being as friendly as I could I said if it happened again there wouldn’t be a shower any longer. 2 years of taking a bath and now they can’t close a curtain.

My nicest greenhouse plant, Kannabia's Mataro Blue

Mataro Blue pic1 -7-25-2018.jpg

My nicest greenhouse plant, Kannabia's Mataro Blue

View attachment 934753
She looks great pop!! is it the photo or auto version?
Mataro blue is one I have always wanted to try due to it having a good amount of THCV (tetrahydrocannabivarinin) in this strain.

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-12.gif
images

Victory! Doctors will be able to give UK medical cannabis prescriptions!
hOtcDblIMcibkLU-128x128-noPad.jpg

Kate Rothwell
Edge, United Kingdom
Legalise cannabis oil for medical use in the UK, through the NHS.

Change.org page

(click the above links to see the campaign page)

26 JUL 2018 — WE HAVE DONE IT!!!!

SAJID JAVID HAS ANNOUNCED THAT DOCTORS WILL BE ABLE TO PRESCRIBE MEDICAL CANNABIS BY AUTUMN!

This is a completely overwhelming day, I can't believe that we have succeeded, and the government has heard us. For every person who has signed this petition, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is life changing for our family, and I know it's life changing for so many of you.

This has been an incredible campaign journey, and I'm so proud to have been able to represent and speak up for so many inspiring people. Thank you all again and again for your support, and everyone go raise a glass (or cup of tea in my case) to Oliver Smale, and every other patient who's life is about to be changed forever!

:bday1::yay::vibe::woohoo1::thumbsup::woohoo::frog::woohoo::thumbsup::woohoo1::vibe::yay::bday1:

images

The first step has been taken!
Now we need to legalize Recreational Cannabis!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back