Status
Not open for further replies.
After being in the agricultural industry my hole life (cereal crops and cattle) i have used a lot of different types of fertilizer and chemical over the years and one thing that I have learned is dont believe what a chemical company tells you unless you have seen an independent study. They are making money of of you and tend to exaggerate the truth. I have no idea on flushing!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

In all actuality, if you were really good with chemistry and knew how to do some really high-level research, you could just purchase the actual nutrients themselves and make your own formula. I have seen several video series on youtube where they have done just that - with fantastic results.

I sure as hell can't do that. I'm betting the vast majority of us can't either. I won't go so far as to say that nute companies are "robbing" us. That would be terribly unfair. They are providing a product, and they are in a highly competitive market. They are much more interested in making money than helping us get stoned. That is just the reality of it.

Have you noticed the differences with presentation and design of websites run by companies that sell hydroponic/plant nutrients to the general market and those geared specifically towards cannabis growers?

The latter understands their market and how to best capitalize on it.

Sounds like that could be the next Tide pod challenge for dumb kids that want to get on YouTube.....

Clean the seeds out of a jalapeno or whatever the hottest pepper you think you can handle without gloves, then go masturbate, then wait 30-60 minutes and take a shower. Record the screams emanating form the bathroom to post for everyone to hear.

:holymoly:
The voice of experience! :)

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Jalapeno hands after washing vigorously
My lil friend was scared for life... forever wear gloves now....
Then the time once with the ex....
Some 12 hrs later... poor girl...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
YIKES
9e245865e0bf64c2fa2e8d417bf95110dd221574_00.gif

Now her Lady garden feels like a burning ring of fire
giphy.gif

All together now (C'mon we all know the lyrics)

really want as high % as possible...why? because the higher the % the more effective it is at disolving/removing trichs/thc from the plant matter.
Ribbzzy thread has better value drink,im not quite as good at surfing.
:pighug:

I actually googled everclear only a couple of months ago and I could have bought it then but they no longer sell it. I blame trump. And bet it. And aliens.

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back