Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do every feed charts recommend a flush lol...

I don’t know how too say this but if people want a un flushed crop go ahead, who ever wants a flushed crop go ahead, saying one is better or bad, I can’t say !!!! Some have trial and error.

Let me bring ypu too a million pound company which sells a product called flawless finish from advanced nutrients, no desrespect t too anyone but I’ll take there words more viable. It’s actually made for the flushing phase. I actually use this product.

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/flawless-finish/
A bit more on the topic...

If it makes a difference in the final product from the position of the grower, then do whatever works. No argument there.

The thing is, the idea of flushing runs counter to the scientific understanding of how plants work. Does it make a difference with taste/quality? Who knows. Any evidence would be purely subjective anyway. What we do know is that from a biological point, it is counterproductive for the plant.

I really try to avoid these discussions because there really is no correct answer. I am not nearly as concerned for the physiology of the plant a week before I am about to hack it to bits as I am for having flower to smoke.

Hot diggity-dang @TheMongol , those Californian Reapers are 2,200,000 Scovilles...ouch!
Your gonna want to wash your hands before touching Mr. Peepee after touching those chillies, or your gonna know the pain of childbirth!

GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif
GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif

Sounds like that could be the next Tide pod challenge for dumb kids that want to get on YouTube.....

Clean the seeds out of a jalapeno or whatever the hottest pepper you think you can handle without gloves, then go masturbate, then wait 30-60 minutes and take a shower. Record the screams emanating form the bathroom to post for everyone to hear.

:holymoly:

Sounds like that could be the next Tide pod challenge for dumb kids that want to get on YouTube.....

Clean the seeds out of a jalapeno or whatever the hottest pepper you think you can handle without gloves, then go masturbate, then wait 30-60 minutes and take a shower. Record the screams emanating form the bathroom to post for everyone to hear.

:holymoly:
Hahaha I'm not doing that challenge!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

When people run expensive crops a £5 bottle Ain’t too bad.
Yes, but you wouldn't be spending the money if the manufacturer hasn't convinced you that you need it.

I love AN. I use their products exclusively. I am not convinced it makes a difference, so I feed up to chop. That's the funny thing about this. If what you do works, then it doesn't matter how you got there. You're doing it right.

Smoke on, bro.:pass:

We just finished a half gallon jar of cayenne's that I dried two years ago for that exact purpose. Man vs. Food was in Portland, OR and filmed at two of my favorite spots of all times, Salvador Molly's and Stepping Stone Cafe, both are mind rocking spots, but SM is probably the best food in the city in my opinion. They both lost their coolness after that show hit, cause then everyone and their mom piled into the spots. Tell your wife to check out Secret Aardvark Trading Company, they make hot sauces and marinades and stuff, the founder passed away, he was the founder/owner of Salvador Molly's. At the restaurants they make Habanero Cheese Fritters that Adam on that show ate, they are pretty phenomenal. I only finished them once, the first time I ate all the sauce for five fritters on just one (waitress miscommunication) and although miserable and in pain, it was probably also the most euphoric I have ever felt in my life. Capsicin in some amazing stuff.
Yeah, it kicks my ass but I love it! Adam was my guy, I dont watch new guy. I'm sure it's good but it not my show anymore.

Funny, Canna grew just fine before they started pedaling these bullshit "finishers". Write to them, ask them to show you the science behind it. There isn't any! Science proves the opposite. Go read on how plants take in and move and store nutrients and you'll see for your self. Its an old, hippie myth and the thieving nute companies figured out a new way to fleece unsuspecting growers. Do hydroponic veggie growers flush there plants?? They'd laugh at anyone asking.

You want to trust the nutrient companies, that's ok. But if you don't believe they'll sell you shit you don't need, your wrong.

I didn't make this shit up either. I spent a year trying to find the right information. Plant Biology will set people straight.

Why do every feed charts recommend a flush lol...

I don’t know how too say this but if people want a un flushed crop go ahead, who ever wants a flushed crop go ahead, saying one is better or bad, I can’t say !!!! Some have trial and error.

Let me bring ypu too a million pound company which sells a product called flawless finish from advanced nutrients, no desrespect t too anyone but I’ll take there words more viable. It’s actually made for the flushing phase. I actually use this product.

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/flawless-finish/

A bit more on the topic...

If it makes a difference in the final product from the position of the grower, then do whatever works. No argument there.

The thing is, the idea of flushing runs counter to the scientific understanding of how plants work. Does it make a difference with taste/quality? Who knows. Any evidence would be purely subjective anyway. What we do know is that from a biological point, it is counterproductive for the plant.

I really try to avoid these discussions because there really is no correct answer. I am not nearly as concerned for the physiology of the plant a week before I am about to hack it to bits as I am for having flower to smoke.

Have a little read of this

As you’re aware, your plants grow by absorbing compounds from nutrients, water, and the atmosphere. These compounds become part of your plant tissues.

As your plants age, they accumulate excess nutrient salts and other substances that decrease the quality and value of your endproduct.

At times, this accumulation is visible as overfertilization or other crop failures. More often, it is an unseen burden that infiltrates your crops from the inside out.

This insidious burden causes crops that have offensive taste and odor; crops that burn with black ash or are hard to keep lit; and crops that irritate and damage your respiratory system, causing coughing and other health issues.

Can you recall a time when you almost coughed your lungs out? It was polluted crops that did it.

Many growers try “flushing” their crops or they use all-organic nutrients to deal with accumulated salts that affect finished crop quality. Unfortunately, most forms of flushing, or the use of all-organic fertilizers, does not purge crops of harsh residues.

^^^^^^^^^^ agree with the theory of flushing

For one thing, the most common way that growers flush their crops is by giving their crops water that has no nutrients in it. But this doesn’t fully cleanse your crops. It only starves your plants so they lose vigorous floral growth and resin percentages just before harvest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pop and mark there’s the point ypu guys have been trying too make.

Other growers use flushing formulas that generally consist of a few chemicals that sometimes have the ability to pull a limited amount of residues out of your plants.

These primitive flush formulas remove plant nutrition, resulting in smaller harvests and decreased harvest potency. Not only that, but they don’t provide the full-spectrum, value-enhancing cleanse you’re looking for.

Truth be told, the stuff that stores in your plants comes from fertilizers, water, and the atmosphere, and organic fertilizer has no crop-cleansing properties in and of itself.

Fortunately, there’s a better way to ensure that your harvests are crystal-pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back